Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Journaling

journals

i keep several of them. i make them all, bind them and fill them with recycled sketch paper or paper that takes paint etc depending on what i will use it for. i collage on the covers and inside. i have one for all the catagories going on in my life, and it is how i keep track of each. i have one called my idea journal which i write and draw and paste stuff about inspirations for art or crafts of my clothes(i design) or my house, etc. i have one that i send back and forth to a friend, we write and collage in it and send it to the other. i have a journal i give back and forth to my husband and talk about our relationship and stuff like that. then i have a couple at a time that are for my personal art and journaling. where i can do whatever i want=) i would be lost without them. since i started making my own i am much more inspired! you could buy them and collage over that too tho. i keep one from "the artists way" that is private from everyone and i write as if no one will ever see it. (hopefully=) and i learn so much from doing that. good luck to you!

2. # ADS

lines in journal/sabrina w h

i like non-lined paper and draw my own=) sabrina ward harrison is one of my touchstones. she gives you permission to make a mess and make mistakes and they are all part of you=)

informative

On my mind the purpose of the journal is to keep all your minds in one place and share people with your thoughts.

I've been trying to start journaling, but always dropped it after a few days, a maximum of a few weeks. I guess I don't see so much sense in it for myself. But I know that it has a lot of benefits, and understand people that do journaling. I don't have so many busy days to do journaling. I'm just trying to read more, my last book was Leviathan Pdf. What's your favorite?

I make all kind of notes in my personal journal, like dreams, wishlists, shoping needs and stories I gather through life)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads