Thread: Adorn Magazine

Adorn Magazine

I came across this by accident today at the bookstore-- a new craft magazine called Adorn. It seems pretty neat. It doesn't focus on one particular type of craft (which I like) and spans crafting over many different facets of life, from thrifting, repurposing, entertaining and good old fashioned painting and decoupaging-- you name it, this magazine touches on it. The only advertisements are for products that are craft-related. I picked up the premiere issue for Summer 2006, and it looks like they will be publishing quarterly (Fall issue supposed to be on news stands August 1). It costs $5, which I normally think is a bit steep for a magazine, but it's packed with lots of crafts I'll actually try-- it's practical stuff you can make with materials you've likely already got in your craft kit. I like it, and I can't wait to see what the next issue has in store.

2. # ADS

i've perused this in the book store, but hadn't bought it yet. i agree, it is pretty neat. thanks for reminding me!

a friend brought it to knit nite, but i didn't get a chance to have a look see.

I just got my copy - I like it a lot! (I may be a little biased... a former getcrafty member and livejournal friend of mine works for it :)

i just saw that magazine at work too...i don't usually pick up crafting magazines (though I am waiting anxiously for Craft mag. to come out this fall) but maybe I will just so i can get back into the mood of crafting...i've been too busy as of late to settle unpacking all my craft junk. and too tired at the end of the day to do anything about it. poo.

Remove Ads

Ads