Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bleach Vols. 3-5 by Tite Kubo: I like this manga, but so far it's nearly identical to the anime and I want something new and original.

Elphame's Choice by P. C. Cast: This was okay, but it had a few too many romance cliches in it even though it's supposed to be fantasy.

The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey: I forgot how addictive Lackey's books can be and it was so nice reading her again after an extended break from her work. This was by far the best of the Luna books I've read (the books above and below are both Lunas too)

Shield of the Sky by Susan Krinard: Boring and uninteresting, I had to skim the second half to get through it.

Fruits Basket Vol. 14 by Natsuki Takaya: Still so much fun to read and totally addictive even though I sort of spoiled the end of the manga for myself by looking at untranslated scans of the final chapter.

Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. 11 by Hiromu Arakawa: I'm still loving this, but I wonder how Arakawa can keep it going for so long without a resolution.

2. # ADS

I only read two books last month. Not a great start for the goal of reading 50 books but ya gotta start somewhere and I have a three week long vacation to gain some ground on.

Why Johnny Can't Write: How to Improve Writing Skills by Myra J. Linden and Arthur Whimbey
    Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell

Both were actually read for work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads