Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I totally love this topic!! My older sister and I have often discussed at family events what we would do if zombies attacked. I live in Canada, so up until recently I wasn't all that worried. Just keep the zombies outside, and when the temperature hits -39 degrees celcius at night, they freeze. But now the snows melting..... okay we'll start working on a new plan.
    It's call "The Zombie Survival Guide" ha????

2. # ADS

Perhaps we need to write a gc. wiki on it?

Oh yes, I owned it once upon a time. I let it to a friend, but she lost it..grrr.

He just wrote a new one, "World War Z". My friend at work is going to let me borrow it.
    We've drawn up the blueprints for our zombie-proof fortress (on the edge of Niagra Falls...)

My ZombiePocalypse Fortress is going to be in Michigan, where I'm from. It's funny, we just went back for a visit, and my hubby ran a D20 Modern RPG about a Zombiepocalypse in our home town. We *so* raided the Army Reserve post that our friend belongs to. On a semi related note, who watches Jericho? (Same idea, fewer undead.)
    -Corinne
    Loves that all her friends are crazy survivalists who know how to drive tanks.

I just got done with the Zombie Survival Guide and was impressed at Max Brooks' section on vehicles. Sure that SUV looks like a good idea but I am looking at my bicycle in a whole new light. World War Z is excellent! I read it a while back and could not put it down. I would most def. recommend it.

how could I have missed this thread? I loved the book and found myself having a difficult time separating fiction from reality... often crafting to-do lists in preparation for the coming battles.

I just got this shirt from Threadless. I think my favorite one is "Show no mercy, she's not your mother anymore."

Elixirbeth-
    I think many people put together fantasy to do lists after reading the ZSG. The book is written in such a realistic manner that it's comforting to have a plan for the coming Zombiepocalypse. Look at it this way, being industrious and crafty folk, we'll probably be better prepared for a post Zombie world. When the factories close down who will make clothes and other things people take for granted? We will!
    -Corinne

And I thought I was the only one with an irrational zombie paranoia! I remember when I first read this book I psyched myself into a bit of a state... Heh. Now that paranoia isn't so much of a fetish, though I would like to be prepared...just in case. ;)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads