Harry Potter 7, holy moly!

So it's coming out basically tomorrow night. Who is planning on stopping by a bookstore at midnight and picking up a copy? Who has any crazy speculations as to what happens? Has anybody read any of the leaked pages?

I work at a bookstore, so I get to push around a cart and sell cookies and milk until everyone has picked up their books, and then I get to go home and read until 6 in the morning.

Is anyone else as excited for this as I am?

2. # ADS

I AM BESIDE MYSELF WITH EXCITEMENT!

having said that, i'm going to wait until saturday day to get it. too old to deal with squealing children at midnight.

i have no idea what is going to happen in the book, and i have already told my sister we cannot hang out this weekend as we usually do because i going buy it, go home, and read it until it's finished. i don't want to be spoiled, and i need to know how it ends as soon as possible.

i have not read leaked pages. don't want to know yet.

what are you speculating? harry dead? voldemort dead? both? someone else dying?

I want them to destroy each other. I think it would be too "easy" for Harry to finally defeat Voldemort, but I don't think she's going to have Harry lose totally against him.

Aaaaah, and what do you think about Snape? Good or bad?
    I'm sure he's good. He can't be bad. Can he?

My husband and I totally did the get the book at midnight thing. There were some annoying kids definately but I needed to read the book. We went on a wild marathon and finished the book last night.

It's amazing but won't I discuss here. Is there a spoiler thread?

My 17 year old son got the book at 12:45 am that night of release and stayed up til 6:25 am this morning to finish it! I couldn't believe it. I guess it was good...

i finished it yesterday. i'm satisfied with it, and am actually not sad it's over. good resolution.

i saw the movie in 3d on friday. the theater was right next to barnes and noble, so my friends and i were able to see how crowded it was and all of the kids and adults who were dressed up. it was fun!

i think it is great that harry is loved so much - and it is wonderful to see everyone participating in something that encourages kids and adults to read.

We marched into Costco the day after it was released and they had a pile of 'em up to the ceiling, just about. I grabbed one and that was that.

I am afraid i haven''t got the time to deal whit Harry Potter but i am really anxious to start reading the whole series.

Remove Ads

Ads