Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is your favorite e-book?

mine is PEOPLE PENDANTS from http://www.craft-e-books.com

2. # ADS

So far I've onyl read 1 e-book but it was great and free. 'Jumble Pie' by Melanie Hauser is about the troubled friendship of 2 very different girls bound together and torn apart by the tradition of pie making. You can find it at her website.

With ebooks I only read whatever has to do with marketing on the internet. The knowledge has helped me making a living off the internet with my crafts for the past several years.

Most of the ebooks I buy - better quality (in most cases anyway).

I also buy how-to ebooks which have to do with crafting. I bought one when I wanted to learn knitting and it was great.

Fiction books I prefer to buy physical ones and buy them off amazon.

I read loads of internet marketing ebooks myself and my fave is Tim Ferris'' Four Hour Work Week.

I found a website that had classical books in ebook form for free. So I downloaded books I have been meaning to read, you know those ones. House with seven gambles, Tale of two cities, Dickenson stories, Uncle Tom's Cabin, Call of the Wild, well, so on.
    Some of these old classic books are not what you would call page turners, you know. Scarlet Letter, great story line but the author Hawthorne writes like his description mode is stuck in the groove and he repeats. Hawthorne also wrote House With Seven Gambles and he takes about 1/3 of the book to describe the house, when the story line is about two lonely people falling in love. And he loves to repeat. Kind of like having senile granddad visiting and you have to be nice to him, lol. Hawthorne took three pages to describe the dust in the little shop in the house. Is that what they mean when they call a book a classic, it's boring and hard to read ? lol.

Let's see what is my favorite ebook, I think it's the one I haven't read yet.

Free.

But really, I did find a way to get the projects you want and ideas to work with by typing keyword and after in the search bar "filetype:PDF" then all it searches is PDF's.
    Shay Bug

But really, I did find a way to get the projects you want and ideas to work with by typing keyword and after in the search bar "filetype:PDF" then all it searches is PDF's.

My favorite book is The Count of Monte Cristo. I could read it over and over again

theres this e-book series called TALES OF THE GUARDIAN...its actually pretty good..theres only two so far..one of em is free...and the other isn't more than $10..check it out!

all travel books I like very much

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads