Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

get crafty newsletter

hey all,

i'd love your feedback on the newsletter. do you like it? what other stuff would you like to see in it? do you get it delivered to your inbox, or do you have to log into the site to receive it.

inquiring editors want to know!

2. # ADS

how often are you sending it out? i actually really like it, because it calls my attention to some cool threads i might have missed. i think every three weeks is a good time frame. and i like getting it in my inbox as opposed to logging in for it.

keep up the crafting!

i agree with miss meredith

I don't think I get the newsletter. How do I get it?

in order to receieve the newsletter, you have to set your options on the forums to have new messages emailed to your regular email address. does that make sense?

I really appreciate the newsletter.

I really like it and like the fact it's emailed to us rather than logging on to read it- because if it's in my inbox i'll probably read a lot more of it than if I have to log in and check whichever spot on Get Crafty it's hosted. Once a month or more often sounds good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    in order to receieve the newsletter, you have to set your options on the forums to have new messages emailed to your regular email address. does that make sense?
    I'm sorry to be so dumb, but I don't understand how to do that. Please bear with me! I tried looking around to see if I could see how I might set/change my options but I can't work it out.

I noticed that other people have said it is possible to look at the newsletter at the site (?). I tried to click in the newsletter section on the 1st page, but I am already registered (as pudding, which is how I can post on the boards). I don't know how to change things so that I get the newsletter. But it might not be so important, because I like looking at all the new posts on the forums anyhow.

pudding,
    go to your profile > edit your profile
    click the yes radio button that says something like to receive email notices of new private messages and I think that should do it.

i really like the newsletter, and i like that i receive it in my regular email inbox. mostly, it reminds me to log in and view all the interesting threads i may have missed. i also like that i can click right to featured blogs from the newsletter... a happy addition. thanks for putting it together!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads