Tips for Spanish moss from Moss4U

Hello out there in haunt land. My name is Ron Ortiz and I just joined. You can read my profile in the "Introduce Yourself" thread.

I am the owner of Moss4U. I will be posting tips about mosses for the haunting industry. You can reach me anytime with questions or comments.

SPANISH MOSS STAGES:

FRESH / LIVE
    Florida Spanish moss is harvested out of huge oak trees, laid out on concrete, cleaned for twigs, leaves and branches, sprayed with an organic pesticide, boxed, and then shipped out. It is a live plant that needs to breathe, the boxes have holes for this reason. When you get it you should take it out of the box and fluff it up, then put back in the box. You should do this every other day or so as it need to breathe. DO NOT WATER as this will create mold. When ready to use, simply place and spread it out to your desired effect.

When Spanish moss is fresh it is very soft and pliable. When a mild wind blows, it's whispering for that special effect. It can be spread out thin or bunched together for different visual effects. It has a slight greenish gray color. Fresh Spanish moss is inexpensive.

If you choose you can place it in trees outdoors and let it continue to grow. Tips on growing will come later.

SUPER DRIED:
    Spanish moss is dried by either spreading it out on the ground or concrete and sun dried, or oven rooms, or kilns. Dried Spanish moss is pliable but much stiffer than fresh. It does not flow with the breeze and has a tendency to be slightly brittle. It has a tan/gray color and cost more due to processing. Super dried moss will not grow if you put it outdoors, it is dead.

DYED:
    This is the same as super dried, just dyed different colors. It has the same characteristics as the super dried, yet more expensive. It too is dead.

So there you have it, a general summary of the different stages of Spanish moss. We will be posting next time about other mosses and application practices to make it easier on you. Thanks, later.

Ron Ortiz
    Moss4U

2. # ADS

Tips for Spanish moss from Moss4U

Hello out there in craft land. My name is Ron Ortiz and I just joined this forum. You can read my profile in the introduce yourself thread. I am the owner of Moss4U. I will be posting tips on mosses for the crafting industry. You can call me anytime with questions or comments.

SPANISH MOSS STAGES
    Fresh Florida Spanish moss is harvested from huge oak trees, laid out on concrete, cleaned for twigs, leaves and branches, sprayed with an organic pesticide, boxed, then shipped out in boxes with holes in them so the moss can breathe. When you get it you should take it out of the box and fluff it up, then put back in the box. You should do this every other day or so as it need to breathe. DO NOT WATER as this will create mold. When ready to use, simply place and spread it out to your desired effect.

When Spanish moss is fresh it is very soft and pliable. When a mild wind blows, it's whispering for that special effect. It can be spread out thin or bunched together for different visual effects. It has a slight greenish gray color. Fresh Spanish moss is inexpensive.

If you choose you can place it in trees outdoors and let it continue to grow. Tips on growing will come later.

SUPER DRIED:
    Spanish moss is dried by either spreading it out on the ground or concrete and sun dried, or oven rooms, or kilns. Dried Spanish moss is pliable but much stiffer than fresh. It does not flow with the breeze and has a tendency to be slightly brittle. It has a tan/gray color and cost more due to processing. Super dried moss will not grow if you put it outdoors, it is dead.

DYED:
    This is the same as super dried, just dyed different colors. It has the same characteristics as the super dried, yet more expensive. It too is dead.

So there you have it, a general summary of the different stages of Spanish moss. We will be posting next time about other mosses and application practices to make it easier on you. Thanks, later.

Ron Ortiz
    Moss4U

n. Saya menjelaskan kepada gadis itu siapa saya dan baini ke 17Pabrik sch 40Pabrik sch 40Supplier Plat besiSupplier besi sikuundangan pernikahan ala indiaPabrik Besi H beamPabrik Besi Unp BajaPabrik besi wfDistributor besi beton psi Ulir PolosDistributor besi Pipa sch 80 bajaDistributor besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi h beamSupplier Plat besi plat kapalPabrik Besi BetonDistributor Besi Cnp BajaDistributor Besi BetonDistributor besi beton perwiraHarga besi Pipa sch 80 bajaHarga besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi wfSupplier besi h beam bajaundangan pernikahan simplewww.sentrabesibaja.comSupplier Besi Cnp BajaHarga Besi BetonDistributor besi beton PASJual besi Pipa sch 80 bajaJual besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier wiremeshSupplier besi cnpundangan pernikahan bermanfaatDistributor Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated BeamAgen Besi Cnp BajaJual Besi BetonDistributor besi beton master steel msSupplier besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi unpwww.gudangbesibaja.comundangan pernikahan islamiDistributor Bondek CorToko Besi Cnp BajaSupplier Besi BetonDistributor besi beton kstyToko besi Pipa sch 80 bajaToko besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi cnpPabrik besi Wf Bajaundangan pernikahan amplop suratDistributor Atap Spandek SniJual Besi Cnp BajaToko Besi BetonDistributor besi beton krakatau steelAgen besi Pipa sch 80 bajaAgen besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi hollowPabrik bondekundangan pernikahan bentuk dompetDistributor Plat Bordes KembangHarga Besi Cnp BajaAgen Besi BetonDistributor besi beton jcacPabrik besi Pipa sch 80 bajaPabrik besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi beton Sni Ulir PolosPabrik wiremeshundangan pernikahan chineseDistributor Plat Besi HitamPabrik Besi Cnp Baja

Good

Remove Ads

Ads