Best Selling Arts and Crafts Author On Amazon

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Kitty Moore, and I am a self-published author on amazon. I write books on arts and crafts of all different kinds. My favorite crafts are upcycling crafts, which coincidentally are my best selling books ranked 20,000 on amazon. I love upcycling because it takes pieces of junk that normal people would over look and throw away and changes it into beautiful pieces that can be used for a wide variety of purposes. My favorite hobbys include doing to thrift stores and yard sales to find old furniture or antiques, taking them home, sprucing them up and using them for decorations or anything. I am a very artistic person and love to share my ideas and teach others about my passions in life. Not only is crafting and upcycling my passion, but so are my kids. I am a author, mother, and homemaker. I love spending time with my three girls and and helping them bring out their true selves in any passion that they may have. So feel free to leave your thoughts, comments, or questions in this thread

2. # ADS

welcome my friend

I love your books! I'm just getting into crafting, and you provide so much inspiration. Thank you!

Welcome aboard! Check out my crafts for your site

Hi Kitty, I think my product is perfect for a book. Cameleon Hardware is all about upcycling, recycling, and expressing yourself. I would love to start a discussion. I just posted a thread asking for feedback on my product which has more info, or you can take a look at my website. Cameleonhardware.com

Welcome to the board.

Remove Ads

Ads