Where Will Jean Go On The Book Tour?

So I'm not sure if I should just email you personally or what, but I'm wondering where your book tour will take you......well, more specifically, will you be coming to Toronto....'cause I'ld make the two hour drive, with screaming kids in tow, if you were.

2. # ADS

you rule! and i know all about the screaming kids thing. and i love that you would come!!!!

as of now, my publishing company will not send me on a book tour :(

however, oprah's people have expressed some interest in the book (how incredible is that?). if i can convince them to put me on the air talking about the new domesticity, i think broadway pony up some cash to send me to some cities

also, if can organize an event some place and present broadway with a proposal, they might help me do something on my own. so, as of now, it's all "wait and see."

i will fer sure keep everyone abreast of what's going on! i would love to take the naked lady party on the road. it would be so awesome!

thanks for asking.

jean

Oprah!!!!!! Holy Feck!!!! That's just too cool!!! Seriously...my head would be spinning!

I think a global nekkid lady party would be simply divine...my daughter would love it...she's all about nudity...but then I guess most 2.5 y.o.'s are. You'ld be proud to know she throws her own naked lady parties....almost every day...hers and her sister's clothes get chucked into the middle of the bedroom floor...and she puts on clothes that aren't hers, what does size matter....really? the smaller the better.

..sheesh....Oprah....*still in awe*

Oh you have to do a tour...imagine how fun and beneficial to womankind that would be! I could see Naked Lady parties all across the country. You should pitch that to Oprah to have the audience participate too. We'll all keep a candle burning for you!

If you do tour, you should go to Santa Cruz and visit Bookshop Santa Cruz. I love that bookstore.

but of course the SF bay area must top your list!

ah, thanks ladies.

i *was* thinking about trying to do a simultaneous nation-wide naked lady party (probably just the same evening)...and then having everyone send in photos and publish them on the site. a whole issue of getcrafty dedicated to all of your incredible ladies swapping clothes all over. and, i think i can convince boradway to send out free books to the first 20 people who send in their photos. would you all be interested?

Remove Ads

Ads