Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gardening forum?

How about a forum for gardening? Indoors, outdoors, veggies, flowers... I think that would be really fun. In fact I would even volunteer to moderate :)

2. # ADS

we've got a few gardening-related threads in the 'domestic bliss' forum. haven't been quite a lot of them, though. feel free to post them there. personally, my green thumb has been kind of browning at the edges. i'd love to learn more and maybe you'd be able to help answer our queries!

Just in case anyone else comes across this thread with the same question I had... I have been hanging out here (and highly recommend it!): yougrowgirl.com/forums

Could we PLEASE reconsider this. i think there would be a many more gardening posts if such a forum existed. :)

I would love a gardening forum, and it's a bit awkward trying to bring it up in the other topic forums.

Domestic bliss is a great forum but it seems pretty reserved for family type topics.

I live in a 3 story townehome in a city and don't have a yard but I love balcony gardening. I wouldn't call myself domestic just yet even though I am engaged.

So in conclusion a gardening forum could make all women from different walks of life comfortable in asking questions and showing off pictures of our prized plants.

I have many questions like what plants would survive in low light, or in a bathroom without an outside window, etc.

Please reconsider or maybe we'll just have to start flooding the domestic bliss forum with our plant and gardening ideas and questions. :)

thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by art_skoolgirl
    I would love a gardening forum, and it's a bit awkward trying to bring it up in the other topic forums.

Domestic bliss is a great forum but it seems pretty reserved for family type topics.

I live in a 3 story townehome in a city and don't have a yard but I love balcony gardening. I wouldn't call myself domestic just yet even though I am engaged.

So in conclusion a gardening forum could make all women from different walks of life comfortable in asking questions and showing off pictures of our prized plants.

I have many questions like what plants would survive in low light, or in a bathroom without an outside window, etc.

Please reconsider or maybe we'll just have to start flooding the domestic bliss forum with our plant and gardening ideas and questions. :)

thanks for reading.
    "domestic bliss
    keeping house, growing a family (however you define family!), crafty babies and kids, decorating, cleaning and creating a wonderful home. talk about it all here."

i say flood away!!!

It might also be cool to do some seed swaps

I know I've seen some but if there was a gardening forum it might spur more interest in this type of swap. I know a lot of people garden in compliment of their other artistic pursuits. It gives you an ever changing palette to use for visual art as well as the peace of mind from digging around in the dirt.

I'd be for it because I hate joining bunches of different forums and then having to keep track of who I am where ;)

Gardening forums are the way where everyone give our opinions about the gardening. You know the opinions of other people's and also give our opinions. I think it is one of the best way that helps you in gardening.
    samson smith
    Wind Chimes
    samson[dot]smith009[at]gmail[dot]com

We already have some gardening related thread in the "happy family" forum. Not quite a lot, although they. Released at any time. Personally, I like browning of the edge of the green thumb. I want to know more, maybe you can help answer our queries!

I have recently restarted and rekindled my love for gardening with the help of a couple of friends to set it up.

It was not so long ago when I stopped gardening because of having very limited time to do it and eventually led to them getting really rowdy and hard to contend with.

Add to that the even when our dog made a ruckus out of them all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads