Handmade Holiday Drive Thank You

Craftistas, we are staggered by your generosity, creativity and talent. Above you can see just a fraction of the beautiful patchwork, cuddly crochet, snuggly knits and loveable softies that came to us for the Handmade Holiday Drive. And the mailing deadline was only yesterday, so there is even more to come!

As promised on the original post, there will be prizes! For sending in our very first donation, Craftin' Fool will be getting a $10 gift certificate from SuperBuzzy. Once the rest of the donations come in, I'll be drawing names from a hat for a $25 gift certificate from Purl.

If the season was just too busy for you, please keep in mind that Project Night Night does accept individual donations year-round, and understands the special value of handmade.

We are deeply grateful to all of you, the wonderful people who make this community the place that it is, and we wish you happy holidays and a crafty New Year!

xo
    Nancy & Christy

2. # ADS

Thanks so much for organizing this. It looks like you got some beautiful items. Yay!

The picture looks lovely! And I'm so glad my little softie (finally) arrived--I can't believe it took a whole week to get there.

Thank you SO much for organizing the drive!

xo
    susan

That is incredibly great! Very heartwarming. I stumbled across the thread way too late (asleep at the wheel). I hope to participate if this is done again.

Wow. Thank you for holding this. I see my items arrived on time- I can see part of my blankie and my doll is sitting in the front! And all the other items- they are soooo lovely! Congrats to all the other participants for bringing joy into children's lives, and congrats to our moderators for being so thoughtful!

Remove Ads

Ads