Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

electronic device for restaurant

We all like moible phones, it bring us convenience, we can not leave it for a moment. Actually, most of us connect with the world through the mobile phone. We can not imagine what to do if we have no mobile phones now. But there are many places that mobile phones are not welcome, using mobile phones in those places may cause trouble. Imagine when you enjoying dinner in a nice restaurant when suddenly a cell phone rings loudly. That kind of places include restaurant, cinema, concert, church, libary, restaurant, coffee shop, conference room, gas station, prison, military base, hospatil and so on. How to prevent the mobile phones from ringing in those places? The answer is a kind of device called cell phone jammer, which can block mobile phone signal thus disable the mobile phone service.

Here is a brief introduction of a good muti jammer: 10 Meters 5 Band Portable Wifi Wireless Video Cell Phone Jammer. It is a mobile phone jammer, but also a wifi jammer. This portable cell phone jammer is a perfect device for all those areas that require quietness and seriousness to help remained undisturbed and confidential. The jamming radius is about 5-10m depending on the strength and type of cellular system. This portable cell phone jammer also has become an attractive option in the modern digital situation. It works for GSM/CDMA, and this 10m cell phone jammer is designed to be placed either on a table top or inconspicuously, which can be effectively used in conference room, auditoriums, law court, library, exam room, school, cinema, theater and hospital, etc. At places where mobile phones are prohibited from using, such as government, military, finance, security, police and command center etc.

If you like it, plese visit skybuying.com for more information. You could also find many of other jammers in skybuying, like GPS jammer, UHF/VHF jammer, RF jammer, bluetooth jammer and so on. All of our products subject stict testing before it goes to our customers, which make sure every pce of product is good quality.

skybuying.com

2. # ADS

Is that legal? I'm not sure it is here (UK)! But it is tempting....

Umm I am not sure this is legal.. Like mentioned above. I don't understand wanting to do this either.

It is not a legal act.

I was thinking its legal but upon analyzing it could be not

It sounds like a cool idea. It would encourage people to not use the Internet and talk to each other.

The most excellent program for the restaurant and for any business is the CRM program. Now it has been updated and used it has become much easier . Easy to search for https://closer.bot/#how any existing communication in CRM and all operations are much easier. So this is now an indispensable program.

I saw recently that the waiters take orders through the tablets, I think for them it's a very convenient device, both for work. And generally it would be cool electronic menu and call no one needed, I chose everything automatically and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilan View Post
    The most excellent program for the restaurant and for any business is the CRM program. Now it has been updated and used it has become much easier . Easy to search for any existing communication in CRM and all operations are much easier. So this is now an indispensable program.
    Yeah that is right

Quote Originally Posted by Lucile Blackman View Post
    I was thinking its legal but upon analyzing it could be not
    How you can say it illegal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads