+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ObsessiveCompulsiveShoppr, it's the same way with me and my boyfriend. (A year and a half on Friday.) He has an envelope full of little crafty things I've made him. :)
    I was going to get him a dress shirt, tie, and nice pants this year, 'cos he doesn't really have any dress clothes. And then I was going to plan a cheap date so we could dress up. 'Cause we're fancy, but not really, but we like to pretend sometimes.

2. # ADS

I actually had a similar idea to the dress shirt thing. My boyfriend isn't very creative and though I probably would like something he MADE more, he gives me jewlery, which is good too. The only thing he can actually make is a computer but I already have one of those. I bought him dressy things like a nice watch and cologne...blah. He is difficult to buy stuff for and I can't make him anything he would like.

ideas for my boyfriend for christmas

hmm...i wish i could do something crafty?! my boyfriend isnt much into that. and im such a crafty person. im havin such a hard time cuz my job doesnt pay as well as i''d like and i because of school i dont put in alot of hours. but my boyfriend of almost a year, his parents are super rich, they live in a freakin castel and i over heard him telling his mom what he wants and i know she already got most of it. so im tryin to think of something crafty thats not so feminin.

another idea for the mirror - there's this stuff called armour etch that is a glass etching cream. it's a little more labor intensive but it looks really cool. i know it works on glass, but not sure about mirrors though.

for newer relationships...maybe cooking dinner? a special mix cd? when my guy and i first started dating i knitted him a scarf because he is from the south and didn't have any cold weather clothing. i also bought us matching tshirts - his had a hamburger and mine had fries, because he loves hamburgers and bbq (he is from texas).

last xmas (our second one) i made him a traditional german xmas dinner with duck and red cabbage and mulled wine (he is half german).

this xmas, our third, i'm getting him a 1TB hard drive because it's something he needs, and i knit him another scarf to replace the first one. the drive isn't very crafty but he makes music so he needs a place to store it.

when all else fails, i always turn to food. i love to cook his favorite foods. or fun trips! a ski trip, a trip to a warm climate? it doesn't have to be expensive, even a trip to a bed & breakfast for a night is sweet. mine loves rollercoasters so that one is easy - there are tons of amusement parks all over.

things i've gotten:
    i love madeline (the french girl in the cartoon/books) so my bf (at the time) made a scavenger hunt for me using a madeline greeting card. "follow madeline to find your gift." so he left clues for me all over the place that eventually led to my present, an origami book and a new camera.

a coupon book with coupons for:
    being my shopping slave for a day and carrying all my bags
    cooking me dinner
    climbing a tree and picking me fruit
    etc.

even if you can't do something crafty you can present it in a crafty way....?

ooh or what about making a photo montage of you guys and putting it to music?

The color of bracelet that you wear may have taken on a new meaning since the eighties. Look into this before selecting what color you are going to wear.

If he likes to go out to eat, you could get him a gift card to his favorite lunch spot

Ok so if you rboyfriend is like mine,,, my boyfriend LOVES to work out so go get him some work out stuff like weights. You can also get him first peron shooter games.. My boyfriend LOVES those games... If your boyfriend is weirder than most then i hear that the pokemon black and white are pretty cool... Also picture famse of the best memory you guys have would be really cute

You can also buy him some CD's by his favorite artists that he doesn't own yet or a framed poster from his all time hero. Most people really enjoy music so you can't go wrong with such a great Christmas gift idea.
    Aalina Dade
    gift ideas for her
    aalina[dot]dade8[at]gmail.com

Sentiment is above all. Are you ok?

Ads