Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Do you prefer coffee or tea?

I drink anything as long as it is warm, wet and sweet. If I had to choose I would have a moccha.

2. # ADS

I'm a coffee drinker. Cannot start my day without a cup-usually a very large one. However when the weather starts to get cooler I do enjoy a cup of hot tea.

Hello everyone, I also love coffee, I have been drinking it for about 10 years and have always thought about where to store it correctly, since it is simply not very pleasant to get beans from the factory box. Which box manufacturers you are familiar with. I was recommended a tin box manufacturer, but for now I am looking closely, I would like to know your opinion

Hi. I prefer coffee. It's so nice to make coffee with your own hands and taste a fragrant cup of your favorite drink in the morning. The taste and aroma of coffee depends on the beans and, of course, on the grinder that will make the coffee in the desired shape. I mean buy a coffee grinder for the best coffee in the world that I enjoy drinking.

Hi. My favourite beverage is coffee. I've always enjoyed a cup of coffee in the morning. It's really gratifying to prepare coffee with your hands. The flavour and aroma of coffee are controlled by the beans and how they are crushed. However, due to our hectic lifestyles, brewing coffee with our hands is a time-consuming procedure. As a result, I like to use a coffee machine to create instant coffee with my favourite taste.

I'm also a big coffee lover. But when I moved to Canada, I missed my mom's coffee and I didn't know how to make it well. Still, I could remember how I felt without having a coffee. Now I make one of the best coffees using an espresso machine and my friends love to have one and of course, I too.
    Last edited by Tina C. Helms; 12-02-2021 at 10:52 PM.

I like tea and cacao

How I love coffee! Hot, aromatic, with a bitter taste. Coffee is not a drink for me. This is a delight.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

Ads