Starbucks - Overrated?

I tried Starbucks for the first time yesterday and I must admit, I was a bit disappointed. For how people flock to that place, I thought it would be a lot better.
    The coffee tasted very standard and while it was good, it was just not good for what I paid. I actually prefer my instant coffee mix I have at home.

2. # ADS

Well, I also think that it is not worth the money, the coffee is good but not by much. In similar coffee houses they make the same coffee only cheaper, and in Starbucks people overpay for the brand.

It's good, but watch out it will make you real fat.

Thanks

I know that some people love Starbucks, but I know that there isn't the coffee that I love. I have a coffee machine at home and my favorite brand of high-quality coffee, and I usually make coffee at home as I like it. I’ve been reading various portals about coffee for a long time, for example, this site https://www.perfectbrew.com is one of my favorites. Here I can find more information about the different methods of brewing coffee and how to properly store ground coffee or coffee beans. It seems to me that if you like coffee, then you have your personal recipe for how coffee should be prepared and the best thing you can do is make coffee for yourself and take it in a thermos or thermomug with you on the road or for work.

That is much better way to buy Espresso Machine to home cause coffee in Starbucks is not cheap and not the greatest one. There is not the best espresso machines but probably the most famous brand https://milkfrothertop.com/krups-ea8250-review/ , mostly for home use. You can view the review and buy it then.

I'm sure it is, there are plenty of nice coffee points apart Starbucks

If we talk about the coffee itself, then yes - it's overrated. But their 'cocktails' are great. There's nothing you can compare with their seasonal drinks

Remove Ads

Ads