Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I order food delivery sometimes and frankly speaking it works better with the bigger companies. The smaller places are ok, they have great food, etc., but they can't do delivery of the same quality as the 'monopolists': food from smaller companies usually arrives later and colder/crumpled.

2. # ADS

Yes, of course, it is very convenient.

yes I do

I admit that I used to order online, but I quickly realized that it did not pay off. There is also the shipping cost, and you are not sure how these products were stored. I prefer to just go to a proven store and buy everything I need as well.

Our boss often used catering services when the office was on a regular schedule. I'm used to having my meals organized this way. Basically, I like restaurant food more than the ability to cook myself. Now I am working remotely. Yes, I ordered groceries delivered from a nearby market and cooked for myself, but ... I couldn't limit myself for a long time .. I desperately wanted a standard steak from the chef or fried chicken wings with teriyaki sauce.
    Yes, many restaurants and bars have closed since early spring. But in the summer, those who used franchise opportunities opened in their place. I come there again with my friends to watch a sports match, enjoy beer, grill and talk) No covid will make me refuse this.

I do, especially now during pandemic, to support small businesses so they might survive

Not so often, but yeah...

I think that online stores are a good way to save your time. As for me, I just got a CBD oil pain relief which is a really good thing if you are having some disorders. Sometimes it is really important to use it if you are having medicine prescriptions or cancer pain. People are saying that it moisturizes skin and brings natural effect at the skin as well.

Sometimes i ordered food from online when i get bored !! Especially in swiggy !!

With the situation right now, I would prefer to buy food online.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads