how often do you think about food?

I think about food all the time-- in a good way.

I don't really think "Oh, I had too much for breakfast, so many calories, la dee dah; maybe I shouldn't have any lunch."
    I'm more of a "Dang, lunch was good! Maybe I should try that Indian lentil recipe for dinner... and maybe some spiked rice pudding for dessert......" type.

So, how about you?

2. # ADS

all i think about is food, eating, new restraunts. sometimes i feel like that is kinda messed up...but oh well.

haha my dad has this quote: "some people eat to live and some people live to eat." i'm more of an eat to live girl myself but this brought that quote to mind, lol!

Always, always, always. I am constantly planning my next meal, thinking of what I have in the fridge, browsing through recipie books, checking out delis etc and recalling the beautiful things I have recently eaten. It is something of an obsession, but I don't think it's an entirely unhealthy one, because if anything it stops me from eating crap. I don't want to waste one meal on food I don't appreciate entirely. Food is such an under rated pleasure in our society, there's so much guilt attatched to it. People forget it can be a genuine source of satisfaction and enjoyment, and interest.

I'm always thinking about food but not usually in a good way. I have a real severe problem with my thyroid. I gain everything I eat practically despite the fact that I work out several times a week. It's very depressing esp. for someone who loves to cook and bake. I think about what I'm missing out on constantly. It sucks!!

MRSM! I also have a thyroid problem that causes me to think about food all the time! I'm the opposite (Graves, and overactive for now, at least), and I can hardly get food in my mouth fast enough to keep me full for 5 minutes.

It's tapering off now from my meds, but DAMN. For a while I was literally eating whatever the hell I wanted (including multiple snickers bars in a day) and losing weight. It was great, till I lost so much muscle couldn't hardly get out of bed anymore.

But yeah - I go out to eat way more than I should, and I love to cook, bake and eat.

I'm already thinking about lunch - mmm leftover tamale...

K.

Oh my, yes this is me, thinking about food all the time. I used to work with in this office and one of my best friends also worked there. We used to talk about food constantly (it was an open office, no cubicles) as in "hmm what tasty things should we have for lunch?" And then once we finished with lunch we'd talk about our dinners, and we were constantly late to work because we were always buying bagels.

Anyhow it annoyed the living crap out of everyone else because apparently they were all on diets and we would get yelled at for bringing in donuts. Food haters!

Right now I'm thinking about the Zankou chicken I'm going to eat for lunch.

being vegan pretty much means you think about food the majority of the day. living in philadelphia helps though, now i can think about what tasty treat i want instead of where to get it.

edited for spelling

Remove Ads

Ads