Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I'm chubby

Actually I am also trying to limit my intake of cheese. Good Luck for me. But, I have been going to the gym five times a week and that also helps me want to eat best.

2. # ADS

weightloss

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    and I need help from all you fit folks!<br>
    <br>
    What's a typical grocery shopping list for you and what meals would you make from it? <br>
    <br>
    Thanks.<br>
    <br>
    Also if any of you formerly 'not so fit' folks have any words of advice or wisdom I'm a' listenin'!
    <br><br>hi chubby <br>don`t feel bad, my friend weight 120kg at one stage and got thin. she told me about the superstar breakthrough she had, it is actualy easy like slow down and begin to control your bloodsugar and mothernature has a nutrient. if you would like to know more please let me know.<br>regards<br>pam

Good on you for admitting it and asking for help. For me, it's important to remember is eating isn't just about gaining or losing weight, it's about being healthy. If I keep that in mind, when I shop, I make better choices. The other thing is I don't go grocery shopping if I'm hungry. All the best!

I try to eat things that I like but healthy versions of them. So if I feel like a biscuit I have one but try to go for the healthier version. I bake a lot so do things like these

Healthy Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Biscuits The Biscuits Blog

eat lots of fruits and veggies. Do whatever you enjoy doing physically so that you will keep at it. If you want something that seems forbidden, just have a very small portion or taste so you won't feel deprived and wind up binging and then feeling guilty. Phooey to that. Remember, moderation is key.

I'd say to cut down on salty foods or stuff with a lot of sodium

I am also chubby. Now I am trying to keep control on my food and exercise daily.

I just discovered .... lol ... that asparagus is a good snack. Instead of snacking on chips, I steam some asparagus and my kids dip it in ranch or caesar dressing.

I'd suggest you eat lots of fruits and vegetables. That's what I started doing just few weeks back.
    I'm chubby like you and I want to get fit too. I get totally depressed and insecure whenever I'm with my "fit" friends. Most of the time, they get to hang out with cool guys, while I'm always left behind.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

Ads