Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by empressCrash
    I am impatiently awaiting Amazing Race which starts soon.
    I am also a big Amazing Race fan, can't wait till July 6th!

I also caught up on The Sopranos and Deadwood on my HBO "on demand" feature and I'm watching the new season of Six Feet Under.

When I get a chance I watch Joe Schmo 2 - that's pretty funny, especially because they are consciously making fun of reality shows.

2. # ADS

I am currently hooked on HBO's Deadwood. I think the season just recently wrapped up the other week though. Tim Olyphant + cowboy mustache = SWOON.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias
    I am currently hooked on HBO's Deadwood. I think the season just recently wrapped up the other week though. Tim Olyphant + cowboy mustache = SWOON.
    I can't decide between Seth and Sal - maybe I'll just take both?

"There better be a paying midget under there!"

Quote Originally Posted by brdgt
    When I get a chance I watch Joe Schmo 2 - that's pretty funny, especially because they are consciously making fun of reality shows.
    I just happened to watch that for the first time ever this week - it was the episode where the girl figures it out and has to switch to the actor's side. Funny!

Nip/Tuck just started a couple weeks ago. Some of the situations they present are just so fantastic...I love it!

Well, for the last three weeks (June 12-July 4), I was watching nothing but Euro 2004 , the European Soccer Championships. We bought the whole tournament on pay-per-view, recorded it during the day, then invited all our friends round to watch the games each night.

Six Feet Under - We've finally caught up with the new series. (I love it - but am a bit disappointed so far. Some storylines seem so "unrealistic" - if SFU could be considered realistic at all.)

And - we just started watching Angels in America on HBO on demand. Anyone see this before?

Still record the Daily Show and some other favorites on BBC America.

i hate to admit it but i watch way too many of those bad vh1 shows like "awesomely bad hair." i just can't get enough! i also like pimp my ride (the coolest show ever) and i watch cnn religously to see what's going on with the campaign stuff. i've been glued to the tv since we got back from italy, where i detoxed off the boob tube.

during the non-summer months l like scrubs and then some cooking shows and antiques road show.

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleV
    Nip/Tuck just started a couple weeks ago. Some of the situations they present are just so fantastic...I love it!
    I'm all about Nip/Tuck these days. I only know one other person who watches it, and I (kind of) jokingly ask her if she watched the latest episode of our "stories." It's a total soap opera. I'm catching up on past episodes through netflix now.

And of course, my love for the Simpsons will never die.

in my house we mostly watch sponge bob. but my special indulgence is what not to wear...

i used to be completely addicted to the home makeover shows but i got burned out on them. now i just wait for friday nights to see what stacey is wearing (i think i get more ideas from her outfits than from the people they're making over).

i love survivor, but the next season only starts in september.

for now i dont watch much though. its sort of nice. i do watch I Love Lucy sometimes when I'm bored during the day, and occasionally trading spaces, which i am getting sort of sick of.

i'm also watching outback jack, which i find mildly entertaining ("I hate this outback. Somebody should burn it down and build a mall.").

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads