Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I watch Gilmore Girls with my mom a lot. And we've been watching "Last Comic Standing" pretty religiously.
    I like watching the Bravo shows (Queer Eye, The Salon or Shears or whatever it's called---the owner of a hair salon is a snotty jerk and flips out at people, which is entertaining) and TLC shows, like What Not to Wear.
    And the "I Love the ____" shows on VH1 never fail to entertain me. (I am easily amused, however.)

2. # ADS

I'm a big Nip/Tuck fan too (yay, new episode tonight!). I keep trying to get my husband to watch it with me, but so far to no avail. It's such a slick, sexy show - what's not to like?

I don't have HBO or Showtime, so I've missed all the series on those channels - though a couple years ago we stayed at a hotel with HBO and caught a Six Feet Under marathon, which was pretty cool. I have absolutely no interest in watching any version of Sex & The City.

And of course, as always - ALL LAW & ORDER, ALL THE TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by empressCrash
    I am impatiently awaiting Amazing Race which starts soon.
    I love love love love love The Amazing Race :D What do you think of this season so far?

I went a year and a half, maybe more, without cable television. Also, we were too lazy/whatever to go out and buy an antenna, so I had no cable.

Now, I find that I've been watching t.v. way too much.

I really enjoy that new show Arrested Development (Sunday is my favorite night for Fox television), but more importantly, I am CONSUMED by the Simple Life.

This is so embarrassing. It really is. What's worse is that I hate most reality t.v., and I'm all against people being obsessively materialistic. All of a sudden, I find myself making an AIM buddy icon of Nicole Richie in a photo program and humming the theme song.

I wonder if I'm doomed.

Guinness - BLOW OUT. i kind of really liked that show, and now it's gone - for good, i think - it received poor ratings and they only taped 6 shows.

as a side note, i saw jonathan antin interviewed on da ali g show (anyone watch it? it's on HBO, they had a marathon last friday - the guy dresses up as one of three over the top characters, and proceeds to conduct interviews with celebrities, politicians, etc). anyway, it was really funny... antin came off looking like even more of an ass than usual.

after ditching tv for a long while, these days i'm diggin on amazing race (go bowling moms!) and six feet under...

Quote Originally Posted by sun bear
    comedy central had an episode of So graham norton on the other day...hilarious!
    He's actually got a show on there now, The Graham Norton Effect. Hilarious! I think it's on Thursdays at 10. Follow that up with The Daily Show & you'll get a bellyache from laughing so much.

I'm addicted to 'Saved by the Bell' on TBS . I love it! I just watch what i feel like most of the time.

I try not to miss new episodes of While You Were Out and What Not to Wear. These are my TV priorities...I'll admit, I've been trying to catch new episodes of The Real World as well. If I'm watching TV outside of these shows it means that I'm probably very bored.

law and order SVU

surreal life

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads