Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I saw a crawl on E! the other day that there will be another series of Blow Out. That was a guilty pleasure - what a creepy jerk!

Arrested Development is brilliant! And I've gotten hooked on Desperate Housewives and Boston Legal.

Lots of Food Network & HGTV, too. I'm watching more regular TV now that baseball season is over, and we're being denied hockey. :(

2. # ADS

Did anyone happen to catch Rebel Billionaire last night on Fox? It's Richard Branson's new reality competition and it's a cross between The Apprentice and The Amazing Race, with some Fear Factor thrown in. I really liked it.

We don't have cable- otherwise we wouldn't read- but we've been renting the Alias season DVDs from Blockbuster. We're all caught up and only have season 3 left to watch! I just love all her spy costumes. I *WISH* I could wear a different wig everyday!

I really liked the Rebel Billionaire too! He has a great personality, and was actually (or seemingly so) very involved in the whole thing. I just thought it was nice and a little different.

well, i do not have cable so i can only watch tlc and hbo when i visit mom's. but we still have good stuff on regular old channels! i was addicted to the amazing race when it was on, and watched every season so far. it makes me jealous though that i am not off travelling to crazy places.

right now i love extreme makeover: home edition and must not miss america's next top model every week. and i love the globe trekker reruns they play on the cable access channel every saturday night right after the foreign film at 8.

I seem to be all about the vh1 shows right now.
    "Totally Obsessed" - there was a good one on yesterday with these 2 freaakazoids trying to outdo the other's Mr. T obsession
    "The Best Week Ever"
    "I Love the (fill in decade here"
    "Top 100 (fill in item here)"

I have a lot of shows that I like to watch, but the ones I make sure I see are Real World Philadelphia, Joey and Will & Grace

Quote Originally Posted by CraftinFool
    I seem to be all about the vh1 shows right now.
    "Totally Obsessed" - there was a good one on yesterday with these 2 freaakazoids trying to outdo the other's Mr. T obsession
    omg I saw one the other day where the girl was obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. She knew every line from their movies and tv shows (and a musical apparently), she had costumes for all 5 turtles, and even took karate lessons so she could fight like them.

Then there was one were a guy was obsessed with Klingon from Star Trek and convinced his friends to have a Klingon-themed wedding. Strange!

Right now, the only prime time show on network television that I can't seem to get away from is Lost. I caught the first episode by accident one night. (I was giving my dog a haircut and had turned the tv on just for the sake of noise. ) Now I am embarrassingly and completely hooked on the story lines. I haven't been this faithful to a television show since the X-Files ended.

To be quite honest...

I am SOOO glad the the OC is back! That show is so addicting!! I think that putting North Shore on right after is the best thing that FOX has done this year :) I'am usually a little tired by 9pm, but I have to admit...These 2 shows have me hooked! I work my schedule around both shows and EVERYONE knows NOT to call me on Thursdays between 8pm-10pm!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads