Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias
    Right now, the only prime time show on network television that I can't seem to get away from is Lost. I caught the first episode by accident one night. (I was giving my dog a haircut and had turned the tv on just for the sake of noise. ) Now I am embarrassingly and completely hooked on the story lines. I haven't been this faithful to a television show since the X-Files ended.
    I love Lost! It's probably my favorite new show this season. I love theorizing what people's back stories are and things like that because I'm a big dork. (And...well... Sawyer is hot.)

My long-time love -- Gilmore Girls -- isn't so great this season, though I liked the last couple of episodes.

-mystril

2. # ADS

The only shows that I must watch or feel irritated about missing are Gilmore Girls, Lost, The OC, Without a Trace, Joan of Arcadia, and Third Watch. (And Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck when they're in season.) And 'Skins games when they're not too painful to watch.

I watch practically everything that comes on from 8 to 10 pm EST, though, with all my channel-flipping. And if I'm home during the day, I usually have TNT ("We know drama.") on for background. Oh, I actually caught Crafters Coast to Coast the other day, and it was so much fun! I just never remember that it's on when I'm home at 11 am.

well my brother actually got me into arrested development, which is great.

and I really love Desperate Housewives, check out the intro to it, its all motion graphics using Great works of art, like american gothic and the Arnolfini marraige.

and I also dvr the sitcom "Grounded for Life" I think it's so cute. The writing is actually pretty quirky.

Arrested Development is the best. My boyfriend bought the first season DVD and we watched all of them - it's most fun if you know all the background.

i don't have TV where i live, but i DO watch me up some old tapes of The Simpsons that my family taped off TV during the first several seasons. the ads are cut out, and the video quality sucks, but man are they good watching.

when i was house-sitting, i developed a horribly embarrassing addiction to Fear Factor.

CSI rocks! All of them. Plus,decorating shows that use thriftyness are also good inspirations.

Check out "Lost" on ABC, I think. It will slowly suck you in!

Has anoyone seen "Significant Others" on Bravo?

I don't know how long it's been on but I caught it a couple of weeks ago and thought it was a riot.

I mostly watch Nick @ Nite...it's recycled TV shows, which means it's good for the enviroment, and I am ensured I never have to watch dead bodies being pulled out of swamps, autopsies being performed, gun fights, common folk eating leaches for cash prizes, or a bunch of ding-bats cohabitating on island together.

I mostly watch Nick @ Nite...it's recycled TV shows, which means it's good for the enviroment, and I am ensured I never have to watch dead bodies being pulled out of swamps, autopsies being performed, gun fights, common folk eating leaches for cash prizes, or a bunch of ding-bats cohabitating on island together.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads