Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    I am here just for TV series recommendations What TV provider is the best in the South Carolina? I am hesitating between few companies and Centurylink, I think I need to read centurylink reviews first.

2. # ADS

I’m watching “the Crown”. The series is very beautiful and well-shot. When you look, you get colossal aesthetic pleasure. But the feeling of chewing gum does not leave, as if the director is afraid to overload the viewer's brain. Instead of showing historical action (what is happening in the world, behind-the-scenes wars, etc.) - one clear chewed line. Long scenes with kisses, silence of the main characters, etc. Therefore, the impression is very ambiguous. It would be cool if the entire series showed world history through the prism of the life of Elizabeth Il. But alas, no. Everything is provided for this story to last 10 seasons. Otherwise I liked Churchill and the scenery very much.

I watch a very interesting program in which people change their homes. They spend one week there and gain experience in some everyday things. I also really want to participate, so I am looking for an apartment in Britain https://realting.com/property-for-sale/latvia . I think I will succeed! Support me!

I am watching “Mum” from BBCTV. It is the story of a newly widowed woman but not depressing. It is light hearted and shows her gentle sensitivity and how it helps other characters in the show.

The field of telecommunications is very widespread and very important. Therefore, I will recommend the best company in this area - q link wireless. The reviews here https://q-link-wireless.pissedconsum...r-service.html will leave you in no doubt.

I have watched The Big Bang Theory till season 10. I binge watched it in June and July 2017. It's just awesome (I get most of Sheldon Jokes()).I haven't watched Season 11, but yeah Young Sheldon is good(though not as good as TBBT).
    During the same time I watched Sherlock episode 1, I did like it, but didn't get the motivation to continue.

These days I follow EP in football

I Love to watch News & geo politics, current affair

Nothing interesting on TV lately

six feet under is definitely my only tv addiction. i freaking love that show.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads