Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

What are you watching these days on TV?

I was so addicted to TV during the spring. But since many of the shows have ended, I've gone screenless. It kinda feels good though - I've spent more time doing other things like writing, playing catch in the park, painting, sewing.

Am I missing anything - I know Six Feet Under started up again. Anything else? Let me know if I should be tuning in. Are you hooked on any shows? :-)

2. # ADS

Hi CraftyChica! :)

TBS started running Sex and The City. Since I'm probably one of the few people that doesn't have Showtime - I've been looking forward to this for awhile. The first week started this week and its a very funny show. Have you seen it? Its very funny. So that's what I've been watching.

:) Abigail

I'm watching Sex and the City too, as I have basic cable and none of those sexy channels so I didn't get to see them on HBO. And Best Week Ever on VH1. Plus my daily Simpsons, without which I am very bitchy. None of the new summer shows really interest me, though.

As always the only thing I'm watching regularly is HBO on Sunday night. I am so happy that Six Feet Under has started up again. It's my favorite!

The Sex and the City on TBS has been edited with lots of changed dialoge, and cut out comments, just so you guys know. They supposedly kept the general gist of things, but it's a different version than was shown on HBO.

My biggest TV addiction is those makeover shows, and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I try not to get sucked into it though, cuz I already spend too much time on the computer!
    I also love Alton Browns cooking shows.

Yeah, I know about those makeover shows, Mel. I'm really hooked on What not to Wear, both on TLC and BBC America.

I watched the first TBS Sex and the City, and it wasn't so terribly edited, I thought. I have rented most of the seasons on DVD, so I prepared myself to be disappointed. But, I think it was a pretty tame episode; who knows how they'll deal with some of the things on that show!

six feet under is definitely my only tv addiction. i freaking love that show.

I love, love, love "Scrubs." It's in repeats now, but I missed a lot this season, so it's okay with me.

"Scrubs" is always on my A-list because when one of the characters proposed to another one last season, they played "Question" by the Old 97s. That scored it enough bonus points to last all eternity.

I am impatiently awaiting Amazing Race which starts soon.
    Is Six Feet Under on HBO? or one of the other cable channels?

comedy central had an episode of So graham norton on the other day...hilarious! I wish we had it on all the time, I'm wondering if it's on BBC on demand, we dont' get bbc but we do get it on demand for free for some bizzaro reason
    I also love the boomerang network but i only get it on demand as well, but in the regular programming it only has commercials for itself, i.e. for it's own channel, no other items and the programming is old episodes of your favorite cartoons like scooby doo or the snorks
    jt

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads