View Poll Results: What coffee do you drink?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • anything - I just want the caffeine buzz

11 22.45%
  • I have a specific brand I can't live without

22 44.90%
  • I don't drink coffee, instead I like (fill in the blank)

16 32.65%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    If I'm buying out, there's only Tim Hortons for flavored coffee. But I love it. When I buy for the home, it's usually Maxwell House because that's cheapest.

2. # ADS

living in seattle, i've become a teeny bit of a coffee snob, LOL! it was inevitable i think... ;)

of the major coffeehouses, my favorite is easily tully's, and then starbucks in second place. funnily enough, "seattle's best coffee"? is seattle's WORST coffee IMHO.

Coffee snobs are my kind of people!

It's funny, because I went straight from never having coffee to drinking Starbucks. And so many people think it is too strong and bitter. That explains why I think most other brands are too weak. My tastebuds just got toasted by the strength of SB's and now there is no turning back!

I am quite picky about my coffee. It's just such an important part of my day!

It has to be strong and dark, that's for sure! I grind my own beans, use a coffee maker with a steel insulated carafe, and add just a bit of half-n-half. I make it so strong that I can only drink 2 cups (well, 2 mugs). I don't drink any at the office or anything.

My bean of choice comes from Whole Foods and is their own 365 brand. It's called Pleasant Morning Buzz. The first time I bought it, I asked myself, "Who wouldn't at least try a coffee called that?!"

If I'm at Starbucks (and as much as I loathe that place, if I'm travelling, it's reliable), then I just get a filter coffee of whatever is the darkest blend that day. (I preferred it when you had to go to Seattle if you wanted a Starbucks).

The 365 stuff is by far the best bargain in town, at just $10 for a 24 oz bag.

I'll take my caffeine where I can get it, but my boyfriend is definitely a coffee snob. After drinking the freshly ground good stuff he gets at Whole Foods so often, I really can tell the difference when I get stale, weak diner coffee. Damnit, blissful ignorance was a lot cheaper.

Tea. And I'm a very picky tea drinker at that.

I occasionally drink tisanes too, but mostly tea.

Oooh, what's a tisane?

oh how i love coffee. i'll even drink the crud they give you on the airplane if I'm desperate.

Peet's is my fave, but I won't pay full price. I'm a snob; I won't drink the generic stuff at work. Plus I want organic half and half in it, and that's hard to find outside my kitchen.
    Tea, too, is wonderful. Peet's or experiment with bulk green and herb teas at Central Market.

i don't necessarily have a specific brand, per se. but it has to be GOOD. and a light or medium roast or a properly-brewed shot of espresso. i've been a barista on and off for about six of the past 15 years (and at it again....) so i am a serious coffee Snob with a Capital S. bad enough that i've forced myself to stop ordering cappuccinos when i'm out because i'll get downright mean.

i work in an independent cafe that has been in the area LONG before starbucks invaded..... when people come in and order a grande-this or a frappuccino-that, i reply "sorry, we don't speak starbonics here." then, the other nite, some guy had the gall to come in and ask me where the nearest starbucks was. i told him that i could not, with good conscience, tell him where to find one, and just told him to get in his car and drive because he'd surely find one or three within a mile or so.

now where's my sister with the soy milk?!? i need a freaking cuppa.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads