View Poll Results: What coffee do you drink?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • anything - I just want the caffeine buzz

11 22.45%
  • I have a specific brand I can't live without

22 44.90%
  • I don't drink coffee, instead I like (fill in the blank)

16 32.65%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by stella
    does black tea make anyone else throw up? i can't drink black tea (even with milk, or iced) on an empty stomach because it makes me incredibly queasy, or just makes me throw up.

am i alone here?
    I went through a stage when I was about 12 weeks pregnant where I really felt like drinking black tea, and I gave up the milk for a while, but usually I find black tea unappealing.

Now I re-read your question, I see you mean black tea as opposed to, for example, green tea or tea without milk! No, can't help you stella, I love the stuff!! :-)

2. # ADS

I selected "I have a specific brand I can't live without" but it's really that I have a specific procedure that I can't live without. (Yes, I'm in the Pacific Northwest, and am an admitted coffee snob, as well as a chocolate snob, and lots of other kinds of snobs I'm sure.)

I don't really notice a difference between different brands of coffee (though Starbucks is too burnt), but I must have *freshly ground* coffee. I have the fancy coffee pot that you set up the night before, and put it on a timer, and it will grind and brew for you in the morning. This is great for me, as I am virtually non-functional in the mornings. Then I must also have cream and sugar. Since I've been unable to have dairy, I have Silk soy creamer and sugar. If I cannot have those three things - 1.) fresh ground 2.) cream 3.) sugar, I usually cannot drink it, and would rather go without.

I get my coffee bulk in 2lb bags at Costco for about $10 each. They are generic brand, but are roasted by Starbucks. Somehow, this kind is not burnt and bitter like regular Starbucks. YUM.

Coffee is totally a comfort food for me. I drink it and I'm all warm and fuzzy and happy inside. :) I am glad to see I'm not the only coffee snob here though!

I'm big on coffee, and tea. Being from Canada, I love Tim Horton's and thankfully, there is a Tim Horton's not too far from me, here in Michigan. I enjoy a cup or two in the morning, and sometimes in the evening too. I think I must be immune to the effects of caffeine because I get to sleep just fine....

I have a specific brand I can't live without.

My husband and I used to be Dunkin' Donuts addicts (they're everywhere in Lowell, MA). And occasionally we would get Starbucks. Then we randomly started making our own coffee, and realized how much all the other coffees suck.

We WILL NOT buy Dunkin' Donuts anymore. Once, it seriously tasted like raw sewage.

And at home, we only brew Green Mountain.

If we're on the road, we choose McDonalds coffee over everything else because it's Green Mountain and doesn't taste like poo.

No coffee lover here! Everyone around me drinks it, whole family grew up drinking it too. I just can't stand the stuff.

I'm a head over heels tea lover. No milk, barely any sugar. I like the usual, Earl Grey, English/Irish Breakfast, Lady Earl Grey, Prince of Wales and so on. Though, I love to try the custom teas from my local tea lounge, Lavender Lounge, such as San ClemenTea [Beach Blendz], Evening Comfort [what got me through my morning sickness!] and Kismet Herbal. I've been wanting to try their Textured Teas. NUM!

I picked "one brand I can't live without," which isn't entirely true. It's not a brand I demand, and I'm not exactly a coffee snob. But I do like it strong and dark (not burnt-ish) and Fair Traded. I really like Stumptown Coffee, but you might but outta luck if you don't live in Portland.

Oh hell. Here's working links:

I like my coffeeFair Traded.

I really like Stumptown Coffee, but you might but outta luck if you don't live in Portland.[/url]

uh... just cut and paste.

Take out the quotation marks in your second post, and it should work. :-)

Just thee weeks ago I had tried Javaberry at last. It was enchanting…
    The best thing for me is the delicate coffee aroma.
    Well it was so saturated, so full and rich that to drink this miracle beverage LOL, was a true delight.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Ads