View Poll Results: What coffee do you drink?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • anything - I just want the caffeine buzz

11 22.45%
  • I have a specific brand I can't live without

22 44.90%
  • I don't drink coffee, instead I like (fill in the blank)

16 32.65%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who drinks what?

HI!

I thought it would be fun to have a poll on what kind of coffee you guys drink - or if you don't. Coffee is one of my favorite things in life. I remember my mom always held "coffee klatches" at our house a couple times a month or so when I was growing up. There is just something so comforting about a hot cup of coffee on a cold morning...especially if you have time to sit and talk with friends, or just dream a little :)

My favorite is Starbucks. I know - it's cliche by now, but I really like it. I think even their decaf has a lot of flavor.

2. # ADS

I'm not a coffee person, but my boyfriend is an absolute crab in the morning if he doesn't have it. I stick to water, tea, milk and sometimes juice

I'm not so fussed about brand (though I hate Starbucks, too bitter), but moreso about how it's prepared. I've gotten quite attached to my French press, and the burr grinder my husband received for his birthday makes it even easier to use.

So, I guess it's less about the bean and more about the toys...? ;)

I'm pretty much evenly split between coffee and tea, but I'll drink any coffee (as long as it's made strong enough!). My parents swear by Chock Full o' Nuts, and I admit it's better than the store brands that I buy, but I can't afford those extra $3 per can!

As for tea, I really like Bigelow Earl Grey and Leaves Ceylon Vanilla.

Tea. It's been tea for me since I was a girl, drinking tea with my Irish grandfather. And now I drink tea with my 8YO daughter!

Ah, well, if we're going to have to expand to tea...oh, how I love tea. ;)

I'll limit myself to saying how much I love British Blend, Lady Grey, and Roobios teas.

I drink more tea in the winter; somehow, it just seems a cozier drink.

I drink tea at home and cofee at work. There's actually such a coffee split at my office that we have to have two kinds: Starbucks and Kona. (I don''t know if Kona is a brand. Isn't it a place? Anyway, that's how the pots are labelled.) I prefer the Kona, but I'll drink the Starbucks if I have to.

You've got it right, sallysunshine. Kona is a region/area on the big island of Hawa'ii. Kind of like the French appellation system, only coffee grown in those areas can be called "Kona."

Mmmmm, and it's good stuff!

I never liked the taste of coffee.
    If I'm in the mood for a hot drink, I'll go with tea (Earl Grey or Orange Pekoe are my favorites), hot chocolate, and in the fall I love spiced hot cider (spiced rum is reallly good in there too!).

I definately prefer a strong pot of anything Gloria Jeans, but I also like Starbucks. My 'exposure' to coffee is somewhat limited though, living in Hicktown, Ohio where they are JUST putting in a McDonald's and the nearest grocery store is 50 minutes away...and that's a basic Kroger's.

I also like tea alot... blackberry sage, ginger peach, mint, chai, a mild breakfast tea.... everything.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads