Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cat treat recipes?

Are there any cat treat recipes out there?

I haven't looked and, honestly, I just treat my cats with tablespoons of ice cream or tuna salad but I was just wondering.

If not, we should develop a recipe.

2. # ADS

my cats really like buttered toast.

Our now deceased kitty used to LOVE peanut butter. She'd jump right into my husband's lap while he was eating a sandwich, and lick it right out from between the bread slices! She also had a thing for Va. baked ham from the deli.
    She had a gorgeous coat, too.

Anyway, I have never seen any cat treat recipes that I can recall, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Our other kitty is always trying to sneak a lick of butter off our bread slices.

Cats are goofy!!

Our cats just go crazy for chicken and tuna. As far as homemade "treat" thingies, I don't know - it sounds like more work than it's worth, when their favorite thing is just a little bit of whatever you're eating.

Blanche likes peanut butter. And we recently discovered that Lenore likes bananas! (Of course, she also likes to lick windowsills and cardboard.)

My sister gave me these cat treats for Xmas that are shaped like little green fish. I have to find out where she got them, because they're the only treat-thingies that Fizzgig has ever liked.

Earl, my cat, only really likes "cat food". Or very decadent people food. Like homemade vanilla ice cream. Or pot roast.

My parents have a cat that is 15 years old and he likes melon, tomatoes, most vegetables, burritos from Taco Bell (which my father the self-profesed cat hater buys for him), Wether's Orignal butter candies, chicken salad, tuna salad, potato chips . . . he'll eat almost anything you offer to him.

They have another cat Mini Me who loves to drink tea. If you leave your tea glass where she can get to it, she will drink it. And also cola.

I just think its interesting how people go crazy about dog treats but cats just get to eat human food.

the green fish things might be Greenies. they started making cat treats recently, but they've been making green dog chew things for a long time. the cat treats come in a bag and are fish flavored, i believe. They sell Greenies at most pet shops, but they're kind ofg expensive.

How about homemade cookie-type treats, like you can make for dogs?

Cats have clearly been getting the short end of the stick - mine lets me know every day for one thing or another.

So far, as of three days ago, my cat Brautigan's favourite 'treat' is a sewing needle and thread. (After much stressing, we've concluded that he's fine.)

My cat Frank loves dried cranberries and raisins. Seriously, you can't eat trail mix with him around or he'll be all over you.
    My other cat Simba eats just about anything. He was a stray and loves nothing more than a good dig in the kitchen garbage. We now have child locks on our bottom cupboards.

My cat has actually begged for asparagus! He also loves yogurt.

Every dinner he gets a bit of the meat minced up for him and put on his canned food. We call out "BIIIRRRDIIIIEEEE!!!" and he comes running. He may not always come when we call him by name, but he always comes for "Birdie!!!"

Otherwise we just get the crunchy little cat treats from the pet store.

ghost loves anything you give her - milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, spaghetti sauce, mac & cheese, you name, she is a lil piggy. maisie has more adult fat cat taste and prefers tuna, turkey and ham. MEOW!! :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads