Any woodworkers here? Need some help

I want to buy a track saw, I've never used them so need some advice. Which model is better to choose? I want a simple and not an expensive one, just the track saw for a newbie in woodworking.

2. # ADS

Hello there. What do you plan to do with it? From my experience, if you need something powerful for cutting solid wood then look for Bosch or KREG ACS. If those are too powerful for you then look Fox Shop and Grizzly, which are more portable and suitable for home use. Also it would be better to ask for advice here https://electrogardentools.com/p/bes...for-your-work/

Well there are really many models of them to choose and the most amount of them can be used both by newbies and experienced woodworkers.
    You can try for example Makita SP6000J1, its main pros are durability, powerful performance and coming with rail which is not a widespread thing among many other models.
    DeWalt DWS520CK can be the other good solution. It has a cool dust management system, splinter-free and accurate cuts, straight plunge mechanism https://pickadvisor.org/best-track-saws , dual-edged tracks and anti-kickback protection.
    Check also such models as SHOP FOX W1835, Makita XPS02ZU and Festool 575389. All of them are cheap too.
    No maker made me

I like my DeWalt DCS520B. It's a cordless model and such type is more convenient for me than the corded models.
    It's not very expensive but has a high durability and is perfect for making clean saw cuts.
    It's also that type of the track saw which can be used for a really long time. Personally I use it for several years and everything is ok.

Remove Ads

Ads