Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By westeros

Thread: Interesting hobby

Interesting hobby

What interesting hobby do you have? What you really love to do, and what you can do everyday without tired and bored? I think, it will be interesting to discuss it.

2. # ADS

If we talk about such activities, then yes, I have a hobby from which I probably will never get tired, and this hobby is called video games. I really love games in any genres and get high from the gameplay itself. Often I can play Battlefield, and then abruptly switch to the dating game genre, and replay all the toys from bad boy apps overnight - https://badboyapps.com/
    At the weekend, getting me out of the house is not realistic, and my computer just does not turn off. Heating does not even need to be turned on, because the computer is melting.
    Rainbow likes this.

Awesome. This variant to spent time is best.
    When I play games, time spent faster, and I don`t see, how fast. Dating games is really interesting.

Lej
    It's not an ordinary hobby but when I have some free time, I usually go to the dating sources, because I want to meet a girlfriend. Some days ago I found this article on https://lerablog.org/home-and-family...her-interested and I think that it may help me with it.

I have an amazing hobby, I collect butterflies, they are so different, fragile and defenseless

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [/COLOR]

Hi! I have an ordinary male hobby is football. Like all men without football, I can not live. When the season of playing on the street ends, I start watching it on TV, and recently I was prompted that you can still make money on football, make a forecast for the football match https://mobile-1xbet-tza.com/ and wait for the result. If your forecast was correct, then you take your money, very easy.

Working with skin is my hobby, which I want to share with you. This hobby appeared about 5-6 years ago after another Chinese bag was torn up, an attempt to buy something of high quality and not expensive was unsuccessful, and then a friend suggested that you can sew it yourself from leather, at first it seemed crazy idea, but after googling it became it’s clear that everything is simple). I think over what I want, draw a pattern, process the skin of the Paring Machine Schmedt and start sculpting. At first, the saddle seam seemed to me hellish, but I did not give up. Now my hobby, my earnings.

Awesome and interesting hobby.

As for me, I like to draw

Remove Ads

Ads