Tell us what games you play and what interesting things do you have to do with them?

Tell us what games you play and what interesting things do you have to do with them? You can computer, you can ordinary, curious!

2. # ADS

Oh, I prefer to play computer games, but I also play board games and on the street and sometimes even erotic) I like to order one of myself fuckable sluts and have fun with it all night in a theme style, well, you know, when you use some costumes or just play the roles of characters. Not everyone agrees on this, but it is very interesting and honestly quite exciting, especially if the character is well-chosen and the girl plays it well.
    Last edited by Haloo; 03-05-2020 at 10:37 AM.

Oh, I didn’t think that someone would ask such a question, usually this is of little interest to anyone, I prefer to play online projects - СS:GO, League of Legends, but recently I discovered the world of Torchlight 2 and I’m constantly offline, by the way, about girls from your place this is really a good thing, at least the way you describe it, you will need to look and can do it yourself, curious!

Who try to play in PUBG?

I like Pikachu ))) Just to kill time

I have been playing WoW Classic for a long time, it is really good, and I often feel fun and relax.

For example, I like to go fishing in WoW Classic. It can be done in any zone that has water in it. It is pretty relaxing and profitable as well. And I also partake in the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza in Booty Bay on Sundays, which is also fun.

Although fishing is nice, I really like talking to people. I really like getting to know people. Sometimes you get so focused on yourself and your goals that you forget that there are thousands of interesting people out there who you can talk to! Just give it a shot, maybe it is something you would like.

And I also do treasure hunting. There are a lot of hidden treasures scattered around Pandaria, maybe I will be very rich tomorrow.

Oh, btw guys, I found a good website where you can buy cheap wow classic gold to boost your game performance in case you want to save a lot of time. Check it out!

I played World of Warcraft about 15 years ago for a short time. Here I am, during the pandemic, a 40-year-old mother playing this game again. I took to it back then after hesitating, now enjoying it or yelling at the game while I have slowly died in a battle. The kids know when mom is dying in the game is when she turns into Momster as they laugh at me. I find it easier now and literally have not purchased armour. I save that wow gold for a rainy day.

Remove Ads

Ads