Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thursday's good for me.

Keri

2. # ADS

Thurs is fine with me as well.......time preferences? I'm very flexible after 5:30pm or so.

Crafty ladies get together

Hi, I've been here 3 years and still have no friends! I'd love to be included if you all get together for /coffee/crafting! I am making cards and scrapbooking lately. But new ideas are the best!

If we're meeting tomorrow, then we had best get directions and times decided! I can be there by 6- 6:30 ish depending on traffic but if it was a tad later and I could miss traffic altogether- that would be great.

Keri

I can make it around 5:30, but it turns out I have a thing at 7:00 that I have to go to. Which absolutely doesn't mean it has to be at 5:30 - I just wanted to let everybody know that if I'm not there, it's not that I'm not interested - I just had a work thing come up.

Alison

So, what about between 5:30 and 6? I know 5:30 is early for some of you who work - and dinnertime as well. But, I am willing to stay until around 7-7:30ish so both the early birds and the later folk will all have someone to meet up with!

Directions from 75:
    exit 15th street, turn EAST (away from Hobby Lobby, Barnes & Noble, and Collin Creek Mall)
    Straight, pass park on left, over DART tracks & into downtown Plano
    Turn LEFT at light onto K street
    Coffee Haus is up a little ways on your left, there is a parking garage behind with free spots

From DART:
    Take the Parker Road train
    Get off at Downtown Plano station,
    Cross back over the tracks and walk up the north side of 15th to K Ave Turn left.
    Stay straight and you'll walk right by it!

Address is 1045 15th Place#159 Plano, TX 75074
    Here is their website: http://www.planocoffee.com/

I don't know if we'll all recognize other GetCrafty gals, but I'll have a knitting project with me just in case!

: Miss M

HOW Exciting!!! Can I join you guys tomorrow at the coffee house...I would love to meet everyone....

I hope everyone who can come, will come! I got the ok from my husband (we're a one-car family) to take off with the car at 5 so I'll get there as soon as I am able! I have no idea what I'll be wearing, but my new favorite craft is patchwork purses and I will certainly have one on my arm.

Keri

crafty meeting tonight!

One more thing.... I would like to say that if it is raining hard then I will not be coming as I have no desire to drive in the rain or go through a rainy rush hour. But if the skies are clear, I am looking forward to meeting all of you!

Keri

Quote Originally Posted by Miss M

I don't know if we'll all recognize other GetCrafty gals, but I'll have a knitting project with me just in case!
    I don't know if anyone will get this before we meet, but here's what I'm wearing today: black Mary Janes, a knee-length black skirt, and a top with Paris landmarks on it (Mona isa, Arc d' Triomphe, Eiffel Tower). I also have red hair and glasses.

I am not really a freaky clothes fetishist or anything; I just tried to meet with people off a listserv I was on once, and wound up walking around the restaurant asking random people if they were the ones I was looking for, and I still didn't find the people from my list. It was vaguely traumatic ;).

I look forward to meeting you all.

Alison

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads