Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Will anyone be checking this again tonight? I hope so.... I have had a hellish day and will not be coming tonight. I would LOVE to meet everyone and hope there can be another crafty meet-up soon. :( I would only be grumpy and boarish tonight.

As it is, I am locking myself in my sewing room and not coming out until morning ;)

Keri

2. # ADS

sorry so late in replying - but to those who asked, ANYONE and EVERYONE is welcome to join us! You don't need an invite, just stop by!

bookish - maybe next time? hope you have a better day tomorrow

: miss m

UPDATE!

OK, so redheadedali and I met last night! Yay! Hopefully, we can all try again soon. We are hoping to get a S n' B going maybe? Or at least something kinda regular.
    It was fun to put a face to the name and I hope to meet the rest of you soon!!

heya gals!

yay! nice to find this post.

i noticed your post about the things at market hall... i work for market hall, and will be attending that event, and would love to meet up with some of you crafty gals if/when you're there.

there is an snb in dallas - they meet every other sunday, next one is 10/23, and they have a yahoogroup you can join to be on their list for dates and times and locations. to subscribe: stitchnbitchdallas-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

did you girls ever get a recurring shindig going? can somebody hip me to the way? i'm so wanting a group of chicas to get my craft on with!
    xo ashley!

no, nothing regular yet. I see you have a kiddo - me too - mine is three and a boy as well - all fun & games, no?

Anyhoo, I'm not familiar with where you live, but I'm east Plano, which sounds about as far from west FtWorth as you can get. I'm still planning to go to the Market Hall thing - are you going or will you have a booth?

Maybe we can all try again to get together & check this out? I'm game for a Saturday outing......

no, nothing regular yet. I see you have a kiddo - me too - mine is three and a boy as well - all fun & games, no?

Anyhoo, I'm not familiar with where you live, but I'm east Plano, which sounds about as far from west FtWorth as you can get. I'm still planning to go to the Market Hall thing - are you going or will you have a booth?

Maybe we can all try again to get together & check this out? I'm game for a Saturday outing......

heya!

the kidkets rock, i do have to say. he brings me the sanity that only comes with choas : )

regarding the market, i won't have a booth... i actually work *for* market hall, i manage our tenants and events.

yeah, i way far away from you, but am totally down for a saturday metro-centric event. i say we pick a semi soon saturday and lovely location and have the first of what i'm sure will be many glorious gatherings.

any thoughts? if it's just a matter of having a point person to pull the first one together, i can do that. i'm all for a kid-friendly gathering - any objections?

viva le getting the ball rolling!

xo ashley

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Ads