Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Atlanta craft group

Hi! Are there any getcrafty groups in Atlanta? If not, I'd love to get one going - maybe to have different people present different craft ideas (and make them), or to work on a specific craft (e.g., stitch & bitch), or anything.

2. # ADS

hi. i live in marietta, i havnt heard of any craft groups around here, but i am not very informed so that doesnt mean much. where are all the atlanta craftistas?! i made a post a while back about starting a craft/antique fest monthly or bi-monthy depending...to set up booths and sell our crafts. would you b interested in that?

Oooo! I want to do some crafty get togetherness! Im in the Roswell/Sandy Springs area

what sorts of crafty get togetherness would you like?

Ummm... I dont know. Im not much for organizing lol. I used to go to a now defunct craft group every week and it was a lot of fun.

I'd love to get involved in something like this. I just joined this board to get to know other people like myself and to get ideas on how to make my business grow. I just started it a few months ago. I live in Macon. Is there anything on the South side of Atlanta?

Moxie

Ooh! Ooh! Me too!

Hey there.

I live in Midtown. Have been seeking out something like this for a while, now. I've actually become kind of lame in the craftiness-realm, since work and work concerns have kinda taken over my life.

But two years ago, I decoupaged just about everything in my apartment at the time. No lie.

However-! I would like to branch out and I'd really like to meet up with other creative folks who can share project ideas and have some damn fun.

Please let me know if/when any gatherings take place. I'll bring banana bread for all!

Katy

social craftiness.

in response to the happenings in atlanta....

i know there already is a monthly event, where local crafters can just go, set up, and sell..trade their work. local music too. this is planned at the youngblood gallery, I'm not sure on the exact dates...but there are flyers everywhere...

there is also a relatively new knitting circle, going by the name 'knitster', being held at Joe's coffee in east atlanta on the 2nd and 4th mondays of every month. (relatively set for 7-10 pm) (however, I don't know if they are planning on meeting of Dec. 27th..because a majority were going on vacation).
    Through this group, I also heard that knitters meet at Jake's ice cream in Decatur on the 1st and 3rd tuesdays of every month.

and just because....because..i'm involved in designing a line right now, so in the spring (im thinking...at the earl) we're throwing a fashion show/party...and if you like knitting, my contributing outfits will feature odd knit components. keep your eyes peeled for flyers around town.
    I'm sure this function will help gather all the hidden crafters. maybe

gayle lennox...hmm did you used to live at the idefy house?
    thanks for the information btw, ill have to find out about that monthy thing.

I'm in the north, anyone want to knit in the Alpharetta area?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads