Credit Card Machine for my Craft Shop

Hi! I have been running my craft shop for like 3 years now. Since I started, I only accept cash for payment. Often times customer leave because they don't have cash with them, just debit/ credit cards. Some come back and some don't. Now I want to install a credit card machine to make it more convenient not only for my customers but for my business as well. Can you suggest a reliable one that I could use? It's my first time to have one so I really don't have any idea. Thanks for your time.

2. # ADS

Yeah, i can relate. My friend has the same problem before. You need to find a merchant services company that could help you to find a terminal that best suits your business needs.

I'm currently reading user reviews online and I found out that accepting mobile payments must be one of the features that I should consider. There is this merchant solution that offers mobile credit card processing and I'm thinking of giving them a call next week to inquire further. I hope I can finally find a cc machine soon, I don't want to see customers walking out the door empty-handed.

You need to consult with your manager, they are better versed in this and will be able to provide you with complete information.

Remove Ads

Ads