atlanta craft show anyone?

this weekend i am going to "big angel blow out" in atlanta , it is like a seasonal art show..they also have one in the spring that i went to that was really cool. i am looking forward to it, they will have lots of artsy angels and christmas things to buy.
    with all this crafty chirstmas inspiration i really want to have more craft-y shows in atlanta. a while back there was a post about starting somthing like taht but nothing really happened. if anyone is interesteed i think it'd be cool to have a monthly, or bi-monthly depending, craft/antique gathering somewhere to sell and trade, and maybe even make it more festival-like with bands playing and such. i have no idea where this would take place, the blig angel blow outi was talking about before is just in the yard of someones house, a big yard..but still. i think taht is a good idea just so there isnt the hassle of renting a place, permits (or atleast not as many?) and that sort of junk. also, if it was help at a house or someone's property could we sell food and not have to buy a food/drink permit? i think after the hollidays wouldbe a good time to start, but still if you live in atlanta and want to help or just think its a good idea and think people would come, comment and we will see.

2. # ADS

Remove Ads

Ads