Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I've been to Singapore and Malaysia last year for my birthday. I am planning to visit South Korea on December or earlier next year.

2. # ADS

very love

Quote Originally Posted by buenavides1 View Post
    I've been to Singapore and Malaysia last year for my birthday. I am planning to visit South Korea on December or earlier next year.
    That sounds sooo cool! I'm going to South Korea during this autumn too.

Yes, I adore travelling, visiting new places abroad is always such an amazing experience for me! I've already been to such countries as Poland, Germany, Spain, France and Greece, every trip was very cool in its own way
    In case of types of travelling I like both guided tours and travelling on my own, by myself or together with my friends. For example, I liked very much my last trip to Germany where I found a greeter https://www.fwmeet.com/ who showed me many interesting local places and helped to save money with the place to stay and other things.
    No maker made me

Tenerife, Spain. Arrived with hubby and daughter on Fri 25 Oct from NY. Picked up pre arranged Taxi from Tenerife Airport Norte with no probs. We had a fantastic trip. The entertainment was basic pub type singers and a Flamenco night which was better but I think that the true Spanish Flamenco wouldn’t have appealed to most people there. I had a wonderful trip and hopefully next time I can persuade my other best friend Jayne to come with us!

I flew to Egypt two months ago, it was my vacation. Soon I am planning a trip abroad again, it will be Montenegro. I want to visit a ski resort. I already look after headphones in which it will be possible to ski, more info. Most likely that I will go to Kolasin.

I love travelling but i not know which season best for travelling in NZ ?

Last time I was in the Czech Republic. I really liked Prague. In this year I plan to rent a villa on the coast of Italy by this site https://hermitageriviera.com/rental/ We plan to have holidays with my parents in May. We need a big and nice villa in Italy for a big family. That house should be near the sea, as we want to have this trip together with our kids. I have found a nice villa on this site but i'd like to have some comments about it. How to do the booking there?

I like traveling a lot. My last vacation I spent in Palma de Mallorca. This is a great island with many beautiful places. If someone is going to visit it, I recommend to rent a car in order to see all of them. We used car hire mallorca service and were really pleased with it as we didn't have to wait for a car at the airport (I requested it online beforehand). We payed no additional charges or fees. They even gave us baby seats for free. The car was good. So, we had a great time, and I hope we will return there one day.

Thank you for your post! I have been to many different places and last time was in vn.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads