Red face Do you love to travel? Which country did you visit last?

I really like to travel! I have already visited more than 10 countries. Do you like to travel? Share your experience

2. # ADS

I also like to travel! I have already visited more than 15 countries and do not want to dwell on this. Last time I visited the French Alps and I advise you to enjoy the beauty of this place too. The French Alps is a perfect place to spend winter holidays. We rented a chalet “Zebra”. http://zebrachalet.com It is comfortably located 2 minutes’ drive from lifts and 6 minutes’ walk from the center of Méribel. The chalet was renovated several years ago and offers a perfect layout for twelve guests in six bedrooms! My family was delighted with this type of holiday! I advise you to visit this place too!

Thank you for your post! I have long wanted to visit the French Alps)

We are planning our wedding in Bahamas this summer and have already found some great ideas for the registry ceremony https://www.weddingforward.com/wedding-registry-ideas/ Now we try to find a cute place to spend our honeymoon but still can not choose because there are so many great places

Being a lover of nature and culture, my dream destinations are towards fulfilling these tastes. I traveled solo in Italy, Australia, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Kenya and New Zealand. Every place gave me sweet memorable experiences living with the locals in their homes and tasting their local cuisines, going out in nature and exploring off the beaten paths and the cities. I fulfilled some of my dream destinations which even took few years after planning. Planning with patience, saving and timing took me to places. Soon to the Americas.

I prefer places that are somewhat remote, laid-back, not so touristy but fulfilling my wanderlust!!

The last country I visited was Germany. I have been going to visit this country for a long time, especially when my relatives moved out there. And finally, I did it. In general, the country is rather amazing, there are a lot of beautiful places and friendly people. For the record, save this website in your bookmarks https://time-radar.com/ you'll need it next trip.

Remove Ads

Ads