Is it fashionable to smoke marijuana?

It seems to me that this is a little unnatural. We have never had such a passion for marijuana in our city but after legalization it became the norm. How do you feel about this?

2. # ADS

I don’t understand what you are talking about. To be honest, so many people themselves have grown marijuana before. They just did not advertise it. Serious advertising of marijuana is more of a business, nothing more. I don’t think it has become fashionable. I myself do not like smoking and just use cbd oil for pain. This herbal medicine has been shown to be more effective than some pills.

People have been using cannabis for many years, so I can't absolutely agree with you. But I guess, there are people who decide to try marijuana after its leaglization. There are many discussions on the topic. I noticed that many people worry about a possible problem of drug abuse, espeially among teenagers. To be honest, I'm no exception. In my opinion, it is better to inform users about weed measurements. In case you are interested, visit WeedNews.co.

I think that it is not fashionable,It is only use for treating diseases.So how can it become fashionable.

It is possible that this is fashionable, but here's another question, is it legal? If not, then you may have big problems with this.

I think that smoking cannabis is not so bad like people think. It is legal in some countries, it is not so bad like drinking alcohol.

The main feature in smoking cannabis is not a fashion at all. Everything depends on medical recommendations. I think that smoking cannabis is a way to reduce cancer or AIDS. I used to get through https://wayofleaf.com/ which has a lot of products that might be interesting for those who are smoking weed. As for me, I liked cannabis vapes. I think that it must be smoked inside and not at the street at all. There are also a lot of different products that are helping to reduce fat, like weed detoxication pills. It is natural and you are sure about the concentration of weed inside.

Hi. I have been smoking for a very long time. And then I decided to buy myself a pipe for smoking. But I didn't know anything about it. I found the site https://smokeprofy.com/blog/how-to-hold-a-cigar/. Where I studied the rules in detail smoking. And now, like a gentleman in the old days, I go pipe. This is now my style.

it`s forbidden

Remove Ads

Ads