Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone from PA

Quote Originally Posted by kissmyknitz
    CRAFTADELPHIA is so stoopid it works! C'mon, let's get tagetha!! ("ye ye ye!")
    How about a Sunday at a coffee shop? Bring your WIP, have a drinkie, no pressure... c'mon, I'm lonely!! (not really) (well maybe a little)
    kissmyknitz, I'm up for it, anytime. I have been doing way too much lone knitting and other assorted crafting this winter, I need to consort with fellow Craftadelphians!

2. # ADS

Ok lets get this together!!! What day is good for Craftadelphia?!!

Sunday afternoons are my time, but I'm flexible. Sundays good for anyone else?

Bridgetroll, I just read backwards, you're from PA? Where? I can't believe you're planning 2 years in advance! To live in the 'middle of nowhere!' must be a family connection?

Fishfeet, Anne -- the Artfest comment was for Nuclear.. sorry got the names mixed up...

Sunday afternoon are great for me too.

This sunday? Cool, I can definately swing that. But any Sunday will work too.

I know a good coffee shop in East Falls, called Well Grounded. It's pretty roomy to spread out. (It's right off Kelly Dr, on Midvale Ave. right by the East Falls Bridge)

Manayunk has a great place called Grass Roots.... but Manayunk is hard to find parking. (Especially if the snow starts to stick!)

Mt. Airy has a really good place called Infusion (but it's not that big)

So girls, whatta ya think? I am game for whatever.

How does one get to Mt. Airy (or East Falls, for that matter)? I totally have no idea where it is and I've lived in Philly for three years. Yeah, I'm totally pathetic. But if someone can tell me how to get there, I'm in.

Philly Craft Mafia

I started the Philly Craft Mafia, check us out and send your contact info for updates and events.

http://indigofera.com/philly_craft_mafia.html

Philly Craft Mafia

I started the Philly Craft Mafia, check us out and send your contact info for updates and events.

http://indigofera.com/philly_craft_mafia.html

hooray for the philly craft mafia!! i clicked on info and the link didnt work :( although ill try again later, my computer has been funky lately.

and to all the girlies in philly, please keep me posted on when you plan on getting together. althought im with amygdala...ive lived here for 6 years and im still clueless about the surrounding areas!

Well maybe Center City would be better, or someplace near a train stop so no one has to drive and get lost?!? Any thoughts?

Went to Indigofera site but didn't see any *real* info about "craft Mafia", tho I have heard the title before... So what's up? What's it all about?

I could definitely do a sunday meetup once in awhile (sometimes I have another commitment on sun afternoons). This sunday isn't so great for me, but please keep me posted as far as where/when if something happens in the future.

As far as ideas where to meet...there are bunches of coffeehouses in Center City. I am not much of a coffeehouse hanger-outer, but I could take a look at what's around.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads