Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Anyone from PA

I will be still be there today, between 12:45 and 1PM if anyone is still showing up. If this is your first time attending, I have red hair and will be toting a pink bag (I feel like I'm meeting a blind date!). I'll hang around for a few minutes, otherwise I'm heading out to enjoy the afternoon!

I can certainly do next weekend as well.

2. # ADS

I will be there....

I plan on being there. Blonde hair shoulder length hair and bag with purple design on it. I also could do next weekend but I' leaving at 12:30 to get there so let me know.

Michelle

I'll be there, but a little late, say 1:30, due to a hubby obligation I can't get out of.

Oh, I'd be happy to meet next week as well Lauren!!! but will still be there today... :-)

Hey Susan - I am sorry that I didn't get back to you about the weekend. Did you gals meet? Do you have any fun pics?

Do you think we should start our own philly thread, for our little S&B that's kinda starting up?

Hi ladies...

I am wondering if we shouldn't just plan a certain day each week/month and schedule it? I actually met with two other Philly girls this Tuesday evening. They want to try to keep Tuesday nights at the Last Drop (13 and pine) around 8-8:30. Should we add a Sunday afternoon? I'll going to start a new thread....

YEAH!!! You did!

I'm from the Pittsburgh area just outside in Braddock. There seem to be quite a few of us as well as the Philly crew.

Would anyone like to start something here? I sew costumes for SCA garb, have built a vardo (gypsy wagon), build duct tape demons and coffin purses. I have a fairly ecclectic taste.

I'm a union carpenter, a union stagehand, and a figure model. I sew, macreme, sculpt and throw parties (sometimes). I would love to toss some ideas around with other Pittsburghers.

Philadelphia was fun when I visited. They have good goth shows, the Mutter Museum, and the regular museum with all the cultural rooms and armor. I had a great time visiting.

i go to school in wilkes-barre (holla for Wilkes U), who's game for crafting after sept 1?

Hey Tomico. I live in the 'burgh as well. You do have an ecclectic taste in crafts. I'd be interested in starting something involving anything from knitting to power tools. Have any ideas?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Remove Ads

Ads