Indianapolis, anyone?

I keep thinking I have found fellow crafty people only to discover that they make that wooden Santa crap or fleece blankets found at every church craft show between here and Evansville!

If you are a bit different, then contact me! I'm trying to gather enough people to put together and Indy Indy Trunk Show and also a regular little weekly or bi-weekly group.

I live in Noblesville and I have some from Carmel, Greenwood and Franklin. If you are interested, we will probably meet in Indianapolis!!

BTW, I found a mom who knits cool little bags and when I asked about starting a "Stitch and Bitch" group, she freaked out on me. "What kind of name is that?!" Sometimes, these Indiana people kill me.

2. # ADS

pam, i wish i lived in Indiana just so i could meet you. you rule sister! i LVOE your site.

crafts-n- shit,

jean

My sister lives in Greenwood so if you're doing a trunk show I'd be interested in learning more about it!

Thanks Jean! I wish you lived in Indiana, too! Anyone with such a cool site as yourself would be much welcomed here!!! I'd even make you an honorary queen! (heh, I don't really go around calling myself queen).

Do you have any .pdfs of flyers for your website that I can put up at the coffee shops I visit? I'd love to get more Indiana people here. I think that the flyer route might be my best bet for getting some non-church basement crafty peeps. My fellow PTO moms like to buy my stuff (good thing! very good thing!), but like I said, their idea of crafting is a bit different.

I'll keep you on my list to contact Udandi! Very good!

Remove Ads

Ads