Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

michigan crafters???

Hi! I live in Waterford, Michigan and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get together with other hip crafting chicks!!! I am a former hipster/make_up artist who is now married with 2 children. I am looking for others to share crafting and/or start a business. I also love vintage clothes, which i collect in hopes of revamping them and/or starting a business with as well. Kelly

2. # ADS

Hey I'm from Michigan, but living in Chicago at the moment. I grew up in Kalamazoo, and I love that state! Your ideas sound great, and I hope you get to make them happen.

There is a tiny chance I'll be moving over there in the fall, depending on where my husband finds a job after graduation. He should be hearing about an interview in Southfield shortly...

If you stick around on Get Crafty I'll find you again. I'm kind of a long-timer here myself and though I don't post often anymore I do check in at least once a week.

that would be great if we kept in touch!! i am currently looking for a building to use as storage/studio space. i would love a store front but i will settle for web store first. this summer will be the time that i really start making everything happen. do you know of any good web designers??? obviously on the low price side??? i checked out your site it is very professional lokking!!! keep in touch, and by the way i am a horrible typist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey kelly,

i grew up near waterford, in white lake. my husband and i live in mount pleasant now. we do web site design on the side (we both work full time for CMU right now, although i'd like to quit someday and do my own thing). we tried a craft business for a few years -- it was supposed to be like the ebay of crafts -- but it tanked.

anyway, i'm always looking for new people to meet, especially fellow crafters! i'd love to hear your ideas for your business, and i think we could help you out with your web site, too.

Great, i would love to get the web page up. perhaps we could meet or talk offline so that i could get ideas about pricing and all the other things that go into a web site. do you have any examples online of your work??? thanks kelly

Dexter here, just moved from Ann Arbor where I lived for 25 years. Now we have land, home, children and chickens!!!

Springfield Township after May 5th. It will probably take me a bit to get the house put together. I'd love to host a craft night when I'm more settled.

Are any of you getting together?

we're not getting together yet, but it seems like we have a growing group. most of you sound like you're in southeast, mi. that would be quite a drive for me. (i'm in mid-michigan, about two hours away). however, i do get over there once in a while when we're in town to visit our folks, who live in that area.

ann arbor?

Hello :)
    I live in Ann Arbor, and would love to get together and craft sometime!

It's official: I'm moving to Kalamazoo in September or October.

I hope hope hope I can find some crafty friends around there. But I'd go to the east side for a clothing swap or something one day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads