Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Philadelphia SnB meet-ups

Would all the Philadelphia ladies like to decide on a day every week/month to get together? 5 of us have done Sunday afternoons in random places, but there are also some who would like to meet Tuesday nights at 8 at the Last Drop (13 & Pine). Imput here please!!! (Suggestion: one or two Sunday afternoons a month, and every Tuesday night?)

For the $$-minded craftistas, anyone want to plan/share a table at the Punk Rock Flea Market (is that the right name) later this summer? Or any other craft fairs?

2. # ADS

sounds good

Hi,

I can do Sundays and the occasional Tuesday.

Michelle

Same here. Week nights aren't so great for me, what with working in the city, then going out to the burbs to go home, then coming back.

Wish I had something to sell at a punk rock flea market, sounds fun!

I am intersted in the S&B!

Susan - did you see my post in the PA thread and start this one? Just wondering. :)

I think every other Sunday early afternoon would be great. Where would you want to meet at? This S&B could also be a easy way tyo see new neighborhoods.... just thinking out out here.

Flea mart ehh? Do you have a link for more info for that? I may be intrested getting togertehr something to sell. And even if I don't sell anything, I'd like to come and hangout.

Yeah, sewpunk, I think you once mentioned having a meetup somewhere in East Falls or Germantown? I would be down for that, for example. I need to spread my wings and explore other parts of the city!

I did a google search on the flea market and it looks like it is held a couple times a year, either at the Church or Rotunda. Couldn't find info on an upcoming market, though.

I think every other Sunday midday at a random place and every Tuesday night at the Last Drop is a great plan.

Sundays: Should it be first and third, or second and forth? Or just every other, which could potentially be confusing if you miss a few?

Tuesdays: This was actually planned by Palegreen. I don't want to hijack her night. She knows more people in the area that craft than I do, but she says she's happy for as many people who want to join in to do so.

As summer goes on, Sunday afternoons might get a little more in demand, which is why I'm so happy for Tuesday nights.

I don't know a thing about the Punk Rock Flea Market. I thought I heard about it from one of you!!! But it sounded so fun... or we could always organize our own "Craft Fair" event at the Rotunda, easy as pie, no? =-)

Whacha think?

please, feel free to hijack away. it is a pretty open forum. i'm sure in a few weeks a group of regulars will develop. weekends are a precious commodity, but i'd be open to a few sunday evenings here and there.

i might be into making some vegan treats to sell at the flea market.

Yeah, I am for the every other thing. It will be an easy way to keep up with things.

Palegreen - Are you meeting tonight? I don't think I will be able to make it, but what did you have in mind?

I'm down with every other Sunday, though I do think we might want to post a reminder since I seem to like forgetting what day it is.

As for Tuesdays, I can probably do that sometimes. Is it going to be a certain every Tuesday thing, then? I can't come tonight since I'm still at my mom's and I do have this little Gilmore Girls obsession to deal with Tuesdays, but other than that I think I can go sometimes.

I have no clue when the next flea market is, nor do I know what I would sell. Shoot, I'm still looking for a new place. But if it is in a few months, I might be able to think of something.

I got a call from Joanna that she can't come tonight, and neither can i. Cara, there's a 1bedroom at 5102 Spruce for $500/month,big rooms CA.... =-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads