Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    elegant ewe is awesome- so i hear. honestly haven't even been there (like i said, i don't knit). but the word on the street is, it rocks!!! it's right on main street (towards the south end).
    i don't make stuff nearly as much as i'd like to. having a 1 year old takes up most of my time! but i wouldn't mind getting together and maybe start a little project or something. just need to figure out what that project should be. i'm thinking about taking a stained glass class b/c i've always wanted to do that. does anyone know a good place (around here) to do that?!?
    mucha- drop a note when you get to town.

2. # ADS

Hey wannabe.
    a new stained glass place just opened a few months ago in Littleton. About 1 1/2 hrs north of Concord. Its a really neat place and I know she is offering classes. Glass Goddess is the name.
    Meg

awesome! thanks- i'll check it out. i'm always in the mood for a drive. i also noticed that the stained glass store in concord offers classes. i just need to go in and inquire about it.
    rodeo- i love your photos!!! what a gift you have.

Okay so I posted ages ago about getting a group together to craft...and then I got here and was so busy I could hardly see straight.

However, I'd really like to try to get a group together now (or more specifically AFTER the holidays, lol maybe the second week of January sometime)...I'm in Concord...if you're in the general area, give a yell, PM me, whatever, and let's see what we can round up!

--katy "muchachaK"

Of course I read this after I have moved from Manchester to the middle of a corn field , Missouri .. *sighs*

PS Look up the Fiber Studio in Henniker, it is great

craft meet up

Okay so we're going to do it (sorry you're in Missouri April!). We attempted a meet up this past week but people were sick, had other issues etc...SO...no excuses this time :) it's gonna happen!

Next Weds, at 6:30, at Borders...PM me if you need more details! If you've already been messaging with me, no need, I'll make sure you know anything you need to know :)

All you need to bring is yourself and some kind of crafty project to share/work on...we'll chat, snack and get to know one another...and of course plan future craft get togethers!

--katy 'muchacha K'

craft meet up weds :)

Tomorrow, Weds, 1/25 at the Concord, NH Borders...craft meet up happening! Come on out :) PM me for more details!

--katy "muchacha K"

IT'S TIME

Come on NH crafters--trying to organize craft groups here is like trying to pull teeth and if I wanted to be a dentist I'd have gone to dental school! I tried a while ago and gave up because it was too depressing to have to keep cancelling meet ups because of last minute cancellations. But it's spring now, and as I depserately signed up to join a BOSTON craft group today for lack of any groupage happening up here I thought....DAMMIT! It's TIME NH crafters!

So I'm rallying....for a monthly meetup, for market/fair info networking, and for booth sharing buddy matching for local markets/fairs.

ARE YOU IN?

Send me a message...NH is one of those places where people complain about nothing going on...but then don't do anything about it. Let's buck that trend!

--Katy "muchacha K"

Ewe''ll Love It on main street in Nashua is awesome.
    I work there and trust me, its absolutely amazing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads