any stitchin & bitchin' going on in the bay area june 1-

going to be in the silicon valley from may 31st till june 9th. anything going on?!?

2. # ADS

There was a mention of a craftster get-together in the Bay Area thread, though I'm uncertain anyone is going. (I'm getting quite stressed with the end of the school year and not up for being friendly-in-person-with-strangers.)

not into the craftster scene. if i were on any other craft websites i'd probably never get off the computer. i like the scene we've got going on here best anyhoo!

now i am wondering if any of our bay area craftistas are going to be selling their wares at the art & craft show in sunnyvale this weekend. anyone? gingerandlulu and i will be checking it out with our ankle biters on sunday....

extending my stay a bit. anything going on this week or weekend?

Man, it's a nasty day outside.

I could be convinced to work on my purse this afternoon in public. Ooh, and if someone with knitting skills is coming, I've got this project that really needs to be fragged and redone except I don't know what to do differently...

I'll be at Fantasia Cafe in Cupertino from 3pm to 4 or 5 - it's a bubble tea shop. (They have coffee too!) Take 280 to Wolfe (the Vallco exit) and go North (not towards Vallco), take your first left onto Pruneridge and that will be the entrance to Cupertino Village. Fantasia is on the back corner -- they also have WiFi so I will have my laptop with me. Will post on arrival and departure.

I could also be convinced to go to Breaktime, where they have the shaved ice topped with fruit and condensed milk... too bad it's so bloody cold!

There's also a Starbucks there, but you can go to one of those back in WA... :)

Yeah, it's late notice. I'd say let's do it Friday afternoon too, but I've got a friend in town and I have no idea when she's going to put me on her schedule.

NB: I'm still stressed and not totally up for being friendly-with-strangers so I apologize in advance if I'm grumpy and socially inept.

i'd be bringing my ankle-biters so i think a place with more of an outside area like the coffee society across from de anza would be better for us. they wouldn't be into sitting for too long. if one or both manage to go down for a nap, maybe i'll pop in at the bubble shop. just doesn't look like a real toddler-friendly place and i don't want to put my sister out by leaving her with all the kids. but if i can manage, i know exactly where it is.

Oh right, kiddies! Duh!

I can do Coffee Society, no problem. They've got wireless too!

Not sure about the rain though and being able to be outside... maybe this isn't such a good day for it after all, I'm really thinking it's going to be raining sooner than later.

Will peek in again around 2:30 and see what the plans are if they are.

OH NO!! My class ran very very late, I was only supposed to teach an hour and these kids just don't get poetry. Sigh.

I hope no one is waiting for me somewhere...

(didn't see your CS reply until a few minutes ago..... we're trying to get 3 babies out of the house. will try to get there by 4:15.)

woohoo! hope the fish tank has been refilled, as soon as I drove off I remembered that it was shut down for cleaning when I went there last week :(

Remove Ads

Ads