Quilt/Applique/Embroidery Swap #2

So, once before I posted a swap of this sort and only had one taker. Honestly, Karin and I had alot of fun and each of us got an awesome gift.

I would really like to see some others participate. You don't need to know how to make a quilt, maybe you know how to applique, embroider or cross-stitch instead-just no stapling or glueing Please!!!

If interested, drop me an email. The deadline to sign up will be Wednesday, the 15th and your item must be completed and shipped no later then Friday, July 8th.

-------THE RULES---------
    12"x12" finished piece
    -You can quilt it, applique it or embroider it...just fill up a good portion of it with other fabrics and or thread. For decoration, you can add buttons, beads, whatever (it just all must be attached by thread).
    -On Thursday, the 16th you will be given the name of your swap partner. It will be up to you to decide if you want to communicate with them about colors, etc. if you you want it a total surprize.
    -You must have your item in the mail no later then July 8th and it would be appreciated if you dropped me an email or PM letting me know it went out.

Thanks!!!

2. # ADS

Hi, a question: would each person prepare only one square, and receive only one square? then how is the quilt made?

Confused!

del

Yes, you are only to make one 12"x12" block and will only receive one back. There is not going to be a quilt made-you are only swapping with the person's name whom I send to you. I only called it a quilt/applique/embroidery swap because you can either quilt, applique or embroider the block.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Hey Everyone,

I'm so sorry about being M.I.A. for the last two days. My company sent me out of town and I wasn't near a computer.

I'm going to send out a list of all the participants and another reminder of the rules this evening. Keep a lookout for it. Again, I'm sorry.

Thanks, Kristy

I'd love to hear how you are doing with this swap. I was thinking of a flower origami square with some of my odd fabrics, but am too busy right now to really create something nice for this.

I got a gorgeous purple quilt square from kdaum! It's so well done! I don't know the name of that pattern though. Thank you so much. I sent you one which is nowhere near as perfectly crafted.

merci bien!

Remove Ads

Ads