Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am in columbus.... and would love to join too~

2. # ADS

central ohio

I just found this group and love it. I''m from the mansfield ohio area. I work at columbus childrens right now but I will only be makikng that drive for two more days. I found a job 10 minutes away rather then 1hour and 10 minutes, UGH. but I love, love love all crafts and getting together is so cool. I am jelous of you large town girls who can do that. my small town doesnt have much of an oportunity for it

work tomorow 1am to 1:30 pm well next two days with the long drive I am off to bed.

Take care,
    JOY

I am in Jackson Center (near Bellefontaine area). I travel to Cincy and Columbus for the rescue... We are always looking for craft fairs to go to. We make our own items to sell to raise money for the foster pups in our care.

I am so glad you all of this but I am not happy that I just found it (because I just moved from that area.) I wish I could have been apart of this. :(

I am sure you all will have a great time.

Now I need to find a group like this down in Alabama!

Dora Renee' Wilkerson

I manage an open air Farmers and Merchants Market in Columbus! We are currently enrolling merchants for the 2008 season. If you are interested please visit http://downtowncolumbus.com//do/lynnmarket.php or call Adam at 614-645-5061.

Hi! I''m down in Lebanon and found this thread searching for craft show info in Columbus. I grew up in Columbus and my parents still live there, so I''m in town all the time.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello from a little bit south and tell the Pearl Alley Market person that I LOVE that concept. I went to Rally in the Alley on quite a few Friday (or was it Thursday?) nights and have fond memories. I wish I didn''t have to work a full time job because I would SO do that.

FWIW, I make fabric wrapped tin pails. I sell a lot on Etsy and 2008 will be my first full season of shows. Can''t wait!

Look forward to chatting with you a lot more!

Catie

Beyond the Pail

Art Festival Listing in Columbus Ohio

Hi! I am a crafter in Columbus, Ohio. For festival/fair listings coming up in Columbus, Ohio, check out: http://www.oac.state.oh.us/

This is the website for Ohio Arts Council and they have a listing with application info! Best of luck!

Hello Central OH Crafters:

My name is Mary and I live in the Delaware cty area. Powell.. Looking to talk other crafters in the area. I am in need of a crafter that makes x-max ornaments. I have been selling my items since 2008, and I try to stay in the Columbus area. I am always out looking for the best places to sell my items.. I have sold in the Wheeling WV area, and I am looking to find some places in Pitt,PA to sell. I have family that live in the area.. I make Wreaths and Garland. One year I did make some jewerly. I had taken some classes at the Bead store in Columbus OH, near the Sawmill Rd, Dublin OH area. I have taken about 3 to 4 classes. The jewerly thing is hard thing to sell, some craft shows will only let some come in. To many people make the same thing & with the cost & time. I could not make my money on the items. So, my wreaths and garland sell best for me.. I also have a large list of shows in OH and PA if anyone needs help in that area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads