Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Central Ohio Crafters Unite!

I'm really interested in meeting other crafters and artists in the Columbus metro area. There HAVE to be more of us out there come on people!

2. # ADS

well, sorry! i am from pittsburgh, but i know there is a craft show in columbus in october, which i am hoping to get in to, so there must be some others out there!! right??

http://craftinoutlaws.luckykat.net/

Hi Gracie!
    I also live in Columbus. Do you go to OSU (I don't.... I'm married with a kid, etc...), they have a "Stitch n Snitch" that meets weekly to knit and craft. They were meeting at Zen Cha, but I'm not sure anymore. You might want to look into that. Also, I was thinking of putting together my own little weekly crafty group. (Even though I'm already soooo busy) I'll post something about it.
    Have a great day!

I would LOVE to get together with fellow crafters in the columbus area! could you email me with more info?? I've been meaning to go to zen cha but haven't made it...school is starting for fall and I'll be downtown more often...I go to CCAD actually as a Fine Arts Major. I really am intersted in crafts more so tho. I'm planning on putting a lot of energy at school into crafty type things...ie sculpture, printmaking, book binding, and ESPECIALLY FIber Arts. I really enjoy painting too. anyway...i'll look into the zen cha group myself. But if you really want to get a group together I would sure be intersted!

Hi ladies! I live in Westerville, and I'm a crafter! Actually, Melissa I met you at one craft show. We both do jewelry :-) I would love to have a twice monthly group of gals that met to exchange ideas, teach techniques or just chat while we work! For instance, I have one friend that does wood crafts, another that does paper crafts, etc. So, what do you gals think? I'd be thrilled to host---should we plan a get together? We could each bring a snack to share. I'll wait to hear back from you gals....let me know if there is a particular night of the week that works best for you. Thanks!

Hi ladies! I live in Westerville, and I'm a crafter! Actually, Melissa I met you at one craft show. We both do jewelry :-) I would love to have a twice monthly group of gals that met to exchange ideas, teach techniques or just chat while we work! For instance, I have one friend that does wood crafts, another that does paper crafts, etc. So, what do you gals think? I'd be thrilled to host---should we plan a get together? We could each bring a snack to share. I'll wait to hear back from you gals....let me know if there is a particular night of the week that works best for you. Thanks!

Yes yes! Let's get together.
    Manzanillaross, I remember you (after looking at your profile). That was that ridiculous craft show at Friendship Village. I think I made enough to cover the cost of my table! Oh well!
    Email me, grlwndr and Manzanillaross and we'll get something started. I'm a bizzy gal, so I think I'd like to commit to once a month for now, if that's ok. Surely there are some other crafty gals in Cbus who'd like to join us...

Anyhoo, Here's my email: mreed@blueteabag.com
    www.blueteabag.com

XOXO,
    melissa

I'm from Columbus and would love to join you sometime, but I just finished getting up my first show of art quilts, which was big for me and I need to recoup for a little bit. But keep me in the loop if you guys get something started! (grlwndr, I also went to CCAD and have taught there)

I'm reviving this thread--

Mainly because it's the closest one I've seen that is somewhat in my vicinity.
    Would there happen to be any crafters out there from the NW corner of Col.? or Marysville/Bellefontaine/Urbana-area, perhaps, that read this board?

I must say, I'm a bit amazed at how many SF, LA, Wis., Chi-, Michigan crafters there are but not so much in my neck of the woods...my mission is to seek them out!
    --not sure what I will do once I find them, but at least my mission will be accomplished.

Hello everyone! I am not in Columbus, but Cincinnati, and am organizing a craft show for the spring here. It would be awesome if people from around Cincinnati came to the show, so spread the word and look for updates here (there will also be a website soon!). Keep on crafting!

-emily

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads